What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to work today and being a holiday weekend it was dead so I went to the nearest range. On my way in and while buying a token he ask if I need a listen. I think "wtc was this dude at the outing and seen my awful swing?" I say no and proceed to shank, thin and slice my way through a few balls before I go back in and take him up on the lesson. As usual I saw my swing on video and all kinds of wrong stuff. Main thing was I was never getting my wrist set at the top and that was causing an over the top move and shanks. What a dumb game lol

I want to see the video.

Made my driver swing worse but felt a little improvement with irons.. Should the wrists work similar on an iron swing and driver swing?

Sent from my iPhone

Holy crap dude, what a difference. One swing was a golf swing the other was a "i'm trying to hit a ball" swing. Looks like you found something good to work on buddy.

Yeah no kiddin. The golf swing looks freakin perfect and the other one not so much. Still a work in progress though. I did hit a few after this with my 7 and still got high floaters. But that's ok it's not ingrained yet.

That looks much better Kmac. Worth the lesson IMO

Yeah no kiddin. The golf swing looks freakin perfect and the other one not so much. Still a work in progress though. I did hit a few after this with my 7 and still got high floaters. But that's ok it's not ingrained yet.

True that. What are you going to do to ingrain?

Holy crap dude, what a difference. One swing was a golf swing the other was a "i'm trying to hit a ball" swing. Looks like you found something good to work on buddy.

What he said. Holy hell Kmac, that was night and day buddy! Certainly something to focus on now.

All I did today was turn down the ferrule on the reshafted Classic 10.5/Miya Black combo.

I would watch that video before every range session for the next month.

Thanks guys I'll be honest I was shocked when I saw the difference in the two. No wonder I couldn't hit anything worth a crap. What I want to know is how to stop all this from happening. How do I make this stick? How do I get the swing to be repeatable and reliable? One week it's 89 and then it's 109 the next.

Wow, what a difference, kmac.

Yeah I cant beleive the difference in those two swings.. I really need to get some swing videos

Wow, that's impressive kmac. Night and day swing differences there buddy. Keep working with it and you're going to be pounding the golf ball.

John Deere Tap'n

Wow. That looks awesome Kmac.

I bought some practice balls. I was going to go play today but went to a birthday party instead.

Hard to believe those swings are only minutes apart huh? Might stop by tomorrow to hit a few balls and see if I can get some results.

Hard to believe those swings are only minutes apart huh? Might stop by tomorrow to hit a few balls and see if I can get some results.

Good call there! Hope it goes just as good for you!

What a difference in swings KMAC. I hope the good swing stays with you and your results are reflective of it. Best of luck my friend.

I did some short game work in preparation for tomorrow's round.... Can't wait!!

Sent from my TF101 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

I spent about 45 minutes on the range and putting green.

Then 18 holes of golf (82).

Then another half hour on the range.

Then 9 more holes (38).

Then I scoured THP and the Bay.

Then traveled to Golf Galaxy for absolutely nothing (bought new gloves).

Now scouring THP again.

good stuff Kmac.

I spent about 45 minutes on the range and putting green.

Then 18 holes of golf (82).

Then another half hour on the range.

Then 9 more holes (38).

Then I scoured THP and the Bay.

Then traveled to Golf Galaxy for absolutely nothing (bought new gloves).

Now scouring THP again.

Man that sounds like a PERFECT day!

I bought a 12 pack of Bridgestone E6 balls and got a free Bridgestone hat! Now at least I can wear the same hat as Kuchar (I'll never be able to swing it like him though :arrogant:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back