Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

This cracked me up. Poor Dean. He must have been thinking about camping when he set his lineup. Seth will hit at least 1 fairway during that round. It will be a glorious bomb too. CG13 like putting deliberation though. YOu should have fun

The question is who is going to make putts for you and cookie in round 1? You guys are toast.

The question is who is going to make putts for you and cookie in round 1? You guys are toast.

Haha I am a good putter now. So is Cookie. Heck he putts through bunkers! 4 & 3 if it's that close. You should be used to that by now

This cracked me up. Poor Dean. He must have been thinking about camping when he set his lineup. Seth will hit at least 1 fairway during that round. It will be a glorious bomb too. CG13 like putting deliberation though. YOu should have fun

Haha I am a good putter now. So is Cookie. Heck he putts through bunkers! 4 & 3 if it's that close. You should be used to that by now

These two things really made me laugh. The good news about CG13 like deliberation is that we will only have to watch it for about 10 holes.

I completely agree with this. Come on, ddec and I against pedostache and Baby Smurf? Absolutely no shot for the other team.

Coolbreeze, I do like that you got paired with JB this year. It's like JB is making it up to you for getting paired with CG13 in last year's first match, you go from just about the slowest player imaginable to the fastest player imaginable. I'm just shocked that JB isn't in match 1 so that no one is holding him up.

I completely agree with this. Come on, ddec and I against pedostache and Baby Smurf? Absolutely no shot for the other team.

Coolbreeze, I do like that you got paired with JB this year. It's like JB is making it up to you for getting paired with CG13 in last year's first match, you go from just about the slowest player imaginable to the fastest player imaginable. I'm just shocked that JB isn't in match 1 so that no one is holding him up.

Dude, I tried to be. It went Hackers, Paradise, and then newbie THP. I put myself in my team's group one, the rest was out of my hands. Waiting for you clowns wont be easy...However we will only be behind you for about 10 holes.

Dude, I tried to be. It went Hackers, Paradise, and then newbie THP. I put myself in my team's group one, the rest was out of my hands. Waiting for you clowns wont be easy...However we will only be behind you for about 10 holes.

Agreed. Sorry that we can't close them out sooner for you. Ary I hope Dean has lost a little weight. He will be heavy carrying around the course in July in Myrtle.

Fringe benefit for you: you get to watch Cookie and Chunky hack it up while ddec and I play smooth and steady to win easily.

Fringe benefit for you: you get to watch Cookie and Chunky hack it up while ddec and I play smooth and steady to win easily.

The words Dean and smooth rarely get used together.

Good point Ary, that was a loooong round. JB's right though, after we win on 10 green we will have plenty of time to rest and relax.

The words Dean and smooth rarely get used together.
Dean just ate another jar of smooth peanut butter.

The White Knuckler and tnolan. Already ducking us.

Ha.....this is ummmm cute. Round one sacrificial lamb talking trash.

Clearly you did not see the Knuckler in action at the outing. There is only one "lamb" in that foursome and we have been waiting for him to sing for a while.

Just calling it as I see it. 2 matches in the books 2 months in advance. Team THP and Team Hackers already on the board.

Clearly you did not see the Knuckler in action at the outing. There is only one "lamb" in that foursome and we have been waiting for him to sing for a while.

Baaaaaa? Lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Looking forward to teeing it up with one-t, gonna take out the former winning captain in the first round and make a statement for team hackers.

Im sure nerfny appreciates you finally shaving your legs again lady.

Not everyone has naturally hairless legs legs like that poodle that captains team hackers.

Just calling it as I see it. 2 matches in the books 2 months in advance. Team THP and Team Hackers already on the board.

This amuses me, since your prediction skills for last year's Morgan Cup were so accurate. Did you go blouse shopping again today?

Not everyone has naturally hairless legs legs like that poodle that captains team hackers.

Haha I have nothing. What can I tell you. I am naturally smooth

Body hair trash talks requires TC to chime in

Dean, you and Hairy better take care of ChunkyCookturd early. We don't want to have to sit a few holes behind those two 6 putting every green.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

TourMess I have been quiet so far with you. You can't play with TC every round.

Back