2012 Morgan Cup 1st Round Match-Ups

Wowza!!!!!! I'm very happy with the matchups and cannot wait to start talking some cr@p!!!!!!

I think we're gonna be playing a lot of TC's shots but definitely gonna bring some myself. I know there were a couple of pairings that were being discussed for team THP and I have a feeling about the second round pairing with a certain super dos team thp member. It kinda stinks in a sense I'd like to play with everyone but I will never doubt my captains choices.

P4B and Hawk look really, really strong and I can't see them not whipping some tail. playing with both of them at the outing its like having another TC/Tmex pairing.

Coolbreeze and JB should have all sides of the course covered. That's gonna be a shot making clinic.

Hanks and Smalls are gonna be deadly too. I saw some great things out of Hanks and when he gets on the green its a clinic. Smalls has his shots and his game that he knows better than most.

So freaking excited and its getting more real!

Deano it'll be great watching you stripe another one down the fairway to kick things off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Something tells me anybody from Team Hackers or Team Paradise that goes off in group 1 on Sunday will get a loss. Just a hunch though.

You or TC? Inquiring minds wanna know! Ha

Something tells me anybody from Team Hackers or Team Paradise that goes off in group 1 on Sunday will get a loss. Just a hunch though.

Bring it! Oh wait you are probably talking about TC

Oh these matchups are surprising and I really like team THP's chances....

Hanks and Smalls are gonna be deadly too. I saw some great things out of Hanks and when he gets on the green its a clinic. Smalls has his shots and his game that he knows better than most.

El diablo spitting fire!!!!! Dude I'm so confident on and around the greens it's not funny. Yorkem is going to be so mad when I unleash the Razr Fit bump and run on him and we one putt all day

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

El diablo spitting fire!!!!! Dude I'm so confident on and around the greens it's not funny. Yorkem is going to be so mad when I unleash the Razr Fit bump and run on him and we one putt all day

Dude they're toast. JB knew where all the strengths and weaknesses of his team were. The other two captains mustve taken the night off when looking at their teams.

1 putting for a triple won't beat T and Yorkem.

Yoccos playing with a lefty in a The Morgan Cup scramble. Talk about being in a comfort zone. He knows how to roll in that situation.

Kevin

1 putting for a triple won't beat T and Yorkem.

Actually it might.....yorkem may break his putter in half before the turn hehehe

Actually it might.....yorkem may break his putter in half before the turn hehehe

LOL I admit this made me laugh. Poor Yorkem. He's actually pretty mild. Just don't get him angry!!

Dude they're toast. JB knew where all the strengths and weaknesses of his team were. The other two captains mustve taken the night off when looking at their teams.

It does make you wonder WTC they were thinking when they sent in their lineups doesn't it? Clearly they're already just trying to close their eyes and hit it hard in case they make contact with something. I expected more out of Ddec, being a former Morgan Cup participant and winner and all. Head scratchers for sure.

Yoccos playing with a lefty in a The Morgan Cup scramble. Talk about being in a comfort zone. He knows how to roll in that situation.

Kevin

Just swing broski!!! Just swing!

TC and Tmex are going to be a tough combo to face but I am sure we are going to have a ton of fun out there. Love that we have match-ups posted and the analysis and speculation from everyone is going to be interesting.

It does make you wonder WTC they were thinking when they sent in their lineups doesn't it? Clearly they're already just trying to close their eyes and hit it hard in case they make contact with something. I expected more out of Ddec, being a former Morgan Cup participant and winner and all. Head scratchers for sure.

It really does. Then I realized Dean likes to hide and Chunky probably deferred to someone else. Haha.

TC and Tmex are going to be a tough combo to face but I am sure we are going to have a ton of fun out there. Love that we have match-ups posted and the analysis and speculation from everyone is going to be interesting.

You two are gonna be a lot of fun to play golf with. I reckon I will see some great golf from the 3 of you. Ill hit a ball around haha.

Hopefully there won't be many triple bogeys across the board in the scramble round.

Clearly Chunky's expectations for scramble scores are based on what he has seen from his team. Haha.

LOL I admit this made me laugh. Poor Yorkem. He's actually pretty mild. Just don't get him angry!!

I know he is and we got to know each other really well on the range at the outing. I'm going to treat him like the hulk....slowly work up his frustration and then when he's ready to snap ill say the thing that turns him into the Incredible White Knuckle and watch the fun with Smalls

It really does. Then I realized Dean likes to hide and Chunky probably deferred to someone else. Haha.

#thathurts! One-T had some input but final matchups were mine. I think my team is frikken solid. Now I'm angry at you Yoccos. For the rest of the runup you are no longer TMex. We are enemies!

I know he is and we got to know each other really well on the range at the outing. I'm going to treat him like the hulk....slowly work up his frustration and then when he's ready to snap ill say the thing that turns him into the Incredible White Knuckle and watch the fun with Smalls

Hanks you crack me up. There will be a practice round!

Edit: I need to be a mod. This time limit thing is killing me!! KMac fix me up broski

#thathurts! One-T had some input but final matchups were mine. I think my team is frikken solid. Now I'm angry at you Yoccos. For the rest of the runup you are no longer TMex. We are enemies!

Lol. Don't do it! I'm just spittin fire right now and felt its time to give MPoop a rest from getting bashed. Can we bro hug this out?

Poor CL. The word "many" to him must be a huge number.

Haha I debated putting the word many or none. I figured I was good for at least 1 so I didn't want to eat my words

Back