Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

I would like to say that I think the tools that Cleveland Golf is putting in our hands might as well be weapons of mass destruction. Their quality and complete line is amazing and there is something for every golfer. I have never been a guy that changes equipment very often, but each time I get a piece of Morgan Cup gear, I am pretty blown away by the quality of what is received. These irons will be no different.

Is your order in?

That post has been a long time coming, TC. It will be fun to follow along after you get these in hand. I really think you are going to be nasty with those irons in hand.

B/c I believe that the redesign is completely different than last years. And the last thing I ever need is something with an open face.

Nice. I didn't think about the open face, but the heavier shaft.

I'm very excited Hawk. I have been blown away by everything I have received so far and let's me honest, the irons are my bread n' butter. I have been wanting to get my hands on them for a long time. I'm ready dude.

No it is not. Im looking at a couple of things and then it will be placed.

I'm very curious to see what direction you go. You polarizing figure you.

I'm very curious to see what direction you go. You polarizing figure you.

Me too. I just know that whatever decision I make, I cannot go wrong because the tools they are providing me with. I dont think there is a more complete line on the market that is still fresh, that can compete with this one. Im excited about being a staffer and the decisions and thoughts that Cleveland has given me.

I am so surprised right now. I really didn't expect this for a month. How cool is it that we will have our full bags set at least 6 weeks prior to the event? Way to go Cleveland!

Me too. I just know that whatever decision I make, I cannot go wrong because the tools they are providing me with. I dont think there is a more complete line on the market that is still fresh, that can compete with this one. Im excited about being a staffer and the decisions and thoughts that Cleveland has given me.

Hard to disagree with anything in that post dude. I agree completely. I'm just literally building my dream bag man!

Hard to disagree with anything in that post dude. I agree completely. I'm just literally building my dream bag man!
That. Is. Awesome!

That is an awesome way to sum up what Cleveland has done for you guys!

I am so surprised right now. I really didn't expect this for a month. How cool is it that we will have our full bags set at least 6 weeks prior to the event? Way to go Cleveland!

I think like you, the more time each of you have to get accustomed to your clubs then the more we can all discuss them leading up to the event and the better each person will play with them. We all want to play our best in July and I think that getting clubs in hand at least a month before the event is a great move.

That. Is. Awesome!

I honestly can't imagine being treated any better. They have been awesome and opened up their entire line to us.

That. Is. Awesome!

Thanks War. I agree. They've opened doors and options I never knew would be possible. They fully took the sponsorship role seriously. It amazes me to think about what my bag is going to look like. I'm truly blessed to be a part of this event and sponsored by who I am sponsored by.

I would also greatly appreciate if all Cleveland staffers got their orders in by tonight.

Thanks War. I agree. They've opened doors and options I never knew would be possible. They fully took the sponsorship role seriously. It amazes me to think about what my bag is going to look like. I'm truly blessed to be a part of this event and sponsored by who I am sponsored by.

I would also greatly appreciate if all Cleveland staffers got their orders in by tonight.

Sorry buddy but it will be tomorrow morning for me. First thing for sure, but tomorrow.

It's ok yorkie. I was mostly kidding. Kind of. Not really. Get the orders in fellas, LOL

I also am colored surprised today. I thought maybe my irons would be waiting for me in SC...
A great way to start the work-week, I do say!

Some last minute length and lie adjustments and I will have my order in today...
Cleveland Golf - bringing it!

It's ok yorkie. I was mostly kidding. Kind of. Not really. Get the orders in fellas, LOL

This post reminds me of Ben Stiller in Dodgeball. Hahaha

Pulled the trigger. Still pretty shocked that we did this today!

Iron Selection & numbers: 588 CB Irons (6-PW)
Shaft Selection: Project X Flighted - 5.5
Shaft Flex: 5.5 (Stiff)
Length: Standard
Loft: 2° Strong across every iron - 6i 29°, 7i 33°, 8i 37°, 9i 41°, PW 45°
Lie: Standard

Grip Selection: Standard Lamkin Crossline
Dexterity: Right Handed

HYBRIDS:
Hybrid Selection: Mashie Hybrids - M4 and M5
Loft: Standard 23° and 26°
Lie: Standard
Length: Standard
Shaft Selection: Stiff C Kua 59
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Grip Selection: Standard
Dexterity: Right Handed

very nice Hawk! I had my J40s bent 1 degree strong so those lofts will the same as what you have there. Can't wait for you guys to start getting your irons.

Thanks, ddec. Very excited right now! I wasn't completely sure about the 5 hybrid, but a little advice from the captain helped out.

Thanks, ddec. Very excited right now! I wasn't completely sure about the 5 hybrid, but a little advice from the captain helped out.

I like it!

Way to go Hawk! You went with what you wanted. I'm so proud of you dude. I cannot wait for these beauties to show up. Oh man, it's going to be a long couple of weeks.

Way to go Hawk! You went with what you wanted. I'm so proud of you dude. I cannot wait for these beauties to show up. Oh man, it's going to be a long couple of weeks.

Thanks! This entire bag is exactly what I wanted. Believe it or not, that will be a first for me. Getting to pick everything out has been an awesome experience. It is going to be a long couple weeks. Dear god we are going to have some sweet bags.

Thanks! This entire bag is exactly what I wanted. Believe it or not, that will be a first for me. Getting to pick everything out has been an awesome experience. It is going to be a long couple weeks. Dear god we are going to have some sweet bags.

You got that right. We're going to look amazing, LOL

You get what this is all about dude, good for you. I'm digging your enthusiasm.

I like that Hawk....a ton! That 4H & 5H are going to be blissful dude. I absolutely love gaming a 5H.

Back