Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Hanks's toughest matchup will be with himself and how well he holds it together if the cart girls look like 'they ran the 40 yard dash in a 30 yard gym"

Hanks's toughest matchup will be with himself and how well he holds it together if the cart girls look like 'they ran the 40 yard dash in a 30 yard gym"

LMFAO. I hope JB calls ahead of time and makes sure all cart technicians have names like, Steve... Then it wont be a worry.

LMFAO. I hope JB calls ahead of time and makes sure all cart technicians have names like, Steve... Then it wont be a worry.

He will have to make sure they have short hair otherwise there will still be issues

He will have to make sure they have short hair otherwise there will still be issues

I cant wait to watch Hanks roll your team Chunky. You'll be throwing in the towel faster than Cookies mod powers going to his head (trash talk approved post).

I cant wait to watch Hanks roll your team Chunky. You'll be throwing in the towel faster than Cookies mod powers going to his head (trash talk approved post).

watch out dude, you might get hit with the ban hammer.

i found an avatar for Hanks....

tebow-lolo.jpg

probably....extra motivation for me is all. I don't look at us beating you as an upset, more like taking care of bidness.

I think TC just called you out and thinks that you are not good at golfing...
I guess he thinks you guys will pull off the "upset". Truth is, you'll just be upset when we smoke you. #lamepunjoke

Ha! the old Natalie Gulbis line!

you saying short in any communication makes me laugh

Don't forget Smalls too man....we're going to be sneaky good

Warning: you are treading on VERY thin ice.

I'm struggling to talk trash with kelly and the frog. It's almost not fair. We have a confirmed lightweight and a guy that will make Jake look tan. I hope they don't mind a short match.

ROFLMAO. Absolutely hysterical bro

That was the best fify ever.

Seriously though. You guys are getting beat down. While you try to crank 300 yard drives we will fairway and green you to a speedy beating.

Dude when our match is finished the only person that's gonna be burned is you and the bald bird. hhhmmm playing against 2 birds and its something neither of you guys have a hope in getting

This is the most confusing conversation ever. At least we both agree that you and the frog will lose.

That's how I trash talk. Firstly you creep them out talking about whispering and stuff being put on there heads while they sleep. Then you confuse them by making random posts that make absolutely no sense. And lastly I confuse myself so no one knows whats going on.

All ending in you being terrified each time I stand behind your back every time you stand over the ball. Providing you find it in the thick MB woods

LOL at the first part!

I won't be in the woods very often. I also don't really care where you stand. My guess is that you'll be hanging by your cart telling bullfrog you need to win the next 4 holes to get back in the match.

I'm so glad to get to play with Jake in this one. What a fun round this is going to be.

Well he's def not driving the cart anyway that's for sure, at least i'm used to drunk driving

Hawk it's ok dude, I almost feel kinda bad in a way too. We can only do what we're supposed to do and that's roll these bums up like the taquitos we served in our villa. Kelly and Frogger....so funny and so little chance at winning it really is impossible not to laugh.

I hate I can no longer trash talk puttin4villawindows for right now. I cant trash talk SW, but biggsaha on the other hand....

Jake, you wanna borrow my clubs, just to make that match interesting?

I hate I can no longer trash talk puttin4villawindows for right now. I cant trash talk SW, but biggsaha on the other hand....

Hey! You leave biggsaha alone! He's got an order to fill out :alien:

LOL at the first part!

I won't be in the woods very often. I also don't really care where you stand. My guess is that you'll be hanging by your cart telling bullfrog you need to win the next 4 holes to get back in the match.

I'm so glad to get to play with Jake in this one. What a fun round this is going to be.

This is actually true David. He doesn't go in the woods too often, of course he doesn't hit it far enough to reach the woods, but still he doesn't go in them.

If you play your cards right you'll get to play with me on Sunday buddy.

Jake, you wanna borrow my clubs, just to make that match interesting?
That might be a pretty good idea. Either that or I'll just only use my putter.

This is actually true David. He doesn't go in the woods too often, of course he doesn't hit it far enough to reach the woods, but still he doesn't go in them.
You still have a golf ball bouncing down an Orlando highway somewhere Knuckler! Ha!!

Back