PURE Grips DTX Preview

I know G.S. carries them on line they don't have them in the store here..

I know G.S. carries them on line they don't have them in the store here..

Canada dude we don't have Golf Smith only GolfTown and they don't carry Pure or a lot for that matter.

How crazy does this look?

486255_10151509944611030_1686318313_n.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of the patterning in that picture.

I would love to feel them. I like the look

You want rough textured GRIP like a cord, these have got it. I honestly don't think my hands could take it.

You want rough textured GRIP like a cord, these have got it. I honestly don't think my hands could take it.

That harsh?

I love me some sandpaper grips!

That harsh?

To me they were, I think there are a lot of guys out there who would LOVE them though. Knowing PURE they'll be durable as all get out over time too.

I love me some sandpaper grips!

I thought I had a sample I was going to throw in your big box you have coming, but I guess I didn't grab one.

I thought I had a sample I was going to throw in your big box you have coming, but I guess I didn't grab one.
No worries dude! I have planned on ordering these since I first saw them at the show, I think it will be a perfect combo of my beloved Pure grips and the NDMC whiteouts that I like.

No worries dude! I have planned on ordering these since I first saw them at the show, I think it will be a perfect combo of my beloved Pure grips and the NDMC whiteouts that I like.

I would agree with that, I'm betting you'll love em.

Just got an email from PURE that the DTX grips are now available. Time to get my order on!

Hmmm.... Black, Green, Gray... options!

DTX_green_584_61_c1.png

Just got an email from PURE that the DTX grips are now available. Time to get my order on!

I got that too. Immediately went to the website and I agree, those green ones are smokin'.

I got an email about these from Pure Grips today...seems intriguing.

So has any one tried these out yet love the green but came to $19.00 w/s on there website???

So has any one tried these out yet love the green but came to $19.00 w/s on there website???

Buy from a distributor and you will pay a lot less. PURE protects their distributors with their website pricing, which is appreciated.

I am interested in these as well......must try.

So moisture-control and tackiness benefits of the standard pures plus more traction?

I put these on all my clubs last night. I got black and use 3 wraps for my long bony fingers. Will play them tomorrow. They really have a good feel to them. They are rough but smooth due to the pattern. And ridiculously tacky. I hope to be able to play without a glove. Paid $5.50 per grip.

Back