Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the launch. Spin is too low. Most importantly ballspeed low. Great head though. I need to try something other than the rebar that was in it
I was spinning it at 2200 which seemed to work really well with 16* launch. Nice controlled fades.

Anybody looking to get the new Ping Anser 1966 putter? I know I am once it hits stores!

I almost bought an m2 today.... then I looked at the ball speed. Gotta love store sims
411b5e04a5630a473ebc70e0cbb67fe5.jpg

Dude you need to stay off that sim hahahaha

Dude you need to stay off that sim hahahaha
Haha yeah that one was off. Way off. I looked after and it was set to shot distance boost 1.05. Supposed to be denver setting... I don't think so lol

Haha yeah that one was off. Way off. I looked after and it was set to shot distance boost 1.05. Supposed to be denver setting... I don't think so lol

Put the numbers into the trajectory optimizer. Only 70 total yards off...

I almost bought an m2 today.... then I looked at the ball speed. Gotta love store sims
411b5e04a5630a473ebc70e0cbb67fe5.jpg

I had really similar numbers on the gs sim the other day. I don't know what you mean juiced it's definitely carrying 300 lol

I had really similar numbers on the gs sim the other day. I don't know what you mean juiced it's definitely carrying 300 lol

Put the numbers into the trajectory optimizer. Only 70 total yards off...
Haha I wish. Flightscope trajectory optimizer with the launch, spin and ball speed gives out 250~ carry. 60 yds carry difference lmao

Haha I wish. Flightscope trajectory optimizer with the launch, spin and ball speed gives out 250~ carry. 60 yds carry difference lmao

c4e5cdd41a6b8b1526592db8318f6f13.jpg

So your trying to tell me these golfsmith bombs aren't realistic lol

​Custom leather or knit head covers.

Bringing over my list

Wilson d200 irons.
Bridgestone df or dpf irons
x2hot hybo
Srixon 545 AW
Scotty flatstick

Im going to be listing a set of like new J15 df with recoil prototypes as soon as Im allowed to post.

Im going to be listing a set of like new J15 df with recoil prototypes as soon as Im allowed to post.
Thanks for the reply ive moved on and own a sweet set of wilson c200 irons so im good to go

Thanks for the reply ive moved on and own a sweet set of wilson c200 irons so im good to go

You could go j15 and I'll take the c200's

Cobra F6 irons 6-GW.

Is it ok to ponder an as-yet-unreleased club?

If so, the Cobra F6 Baffler.

c4e5cdd41a6b8b1526592db8318f6f13.jpg

So your trying to tell me these golfsmith bombs aren't realistic lol
301 carry with 99mph clubhead speed? I would say realistic is a stretch

I'm pondering no more pondering - at least for a good while.

The last week too many ponders became sales so it's time to sew up my pocket again. :(

Starting to ponder a Hyper Lite 5 Stand Bag. Was looking at the Aqua Dry, but preferring the color options on the Hyper Lite 5.

301 carry with 99mph clubhead speed? I would say realistic is a stretch
We all know that those numbers aren't real. We all should know to ignore swing speed on the gc2 without hmt ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back