Inside SKLZ Headquarters Reveals The Unexpected

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's awesome, I've driven by their HQ in Carlsbad and would have never guessed what's behind the glass doors.

Definitely makes me question the assumptions I made about their products and what goes into them.

Impressed with what that have going on there. Definitely a bigger organization than I initially imagined.

The place looks and sounds quite impressive. Great to hear about their positive vision for the future.

That looks like a world-class training facility. Not what I expected.

I...I...I...am in love

The place sounds quite impressive. I remember when you guys were there how impressed you both were. A flashy building doesn't sell products alone though. I wonder what it takes to get the negative stigma off their brand. Or is that just in golf?

Nice insight. Eye opening to say the least

Once again THP takes us behind the scenes to see what most don't get to see. Thanks for the tour. What an impressive facility.

Nice peek into what Skilz is all about.
A different type of HQ for sure.

Look forward for what's to come from Skilz.

Great behind the doors insight. Definitely contradicts the current impression people have of the company.

I particularly liked this quote. "The words “Training Aid” do not do justice to the people behind the brand and the goals they have in place and THPers should be on the lookout for future of the company", it made me think that the term "Golf Forum" does not do justice to the great community that is THP. The staff and members are awesome.

Not at all what I expected. Great review. It gives me a whole different outlook toward the company. Very impressive.

Wow good stuff. Looks like they really are trying to make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very revealing and impressive look behind the curtain so to speak.

Wow. Completely shocked at what SKLZ represents and has at their disposal to educate golfers with how physical fitness can help their games.

Seems like we were all wrong and the old adage of "don't judge a book by its cover" comes to mind. I'm looking forward to more information.

Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

Stunning difference between perception and reality.

Question: Has SKLZ always been this way, or is this a retooling of the brand after they formed their partnership with EXOS?

Awesome that you got a tour from Nicole Roberts, I went to college with her.

Really great insight into SKLZ, looks like a fantastic place.

Really cool facility SKlZ has. It's defiantly not what I was expecting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked with their President and the main product person at another company. VERY smart people who back up their vision by being very active in sports themselves.
They have a fantastic brand that looks poised to grow in the golf category.

Really cool to learn more about a company, that I really didn't know much about, I've seen their stuff before, even owned a few things here or there, but never really thought about the overall magnitude of what they have to offer, very cool.

Very cool to see the inside. I like a lot of their products.

Great to see this. We've used their equipment for softball for a while, with great results. I'm hoping they do expand in the golf segment

Back