Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Wish I had started Richard Rogers, some big points on the bench.
At half time i thought Arod was going to let me down again but he came through big. Good position moving into SUndays games to lock up a playoff spot in league one.

The week I played against Rogers he had like 2 pts at half time, and only 8 or something starting the 4th quarter, and then by the end of the game he had over 20. He's weird like that, but always seems to get the points still. And now I get to play him again, yay! :banghead:

Happy (so far) that I made that move for Woodhead. I'd have been starting Joique bell, and would have posted a cool 3 points.

4-8! haha. it's been fun but a bunch of bad selections on who to play each week, along with some key injuries have caused me to lose some games I could have probably won. I hate when teams give up once they are out of the playoffs though, so time to spoil some seasons! :devil: #Cookie you're up!
I had to check to see if I posted this--as they are my exact thoughts. It's amazing how GM decisions can factor in when talking about depth in a 16 team league. That you can control, injuries you can not. And I've been snakebit by both this year.

I cannot catch a break... went against Richard Rodgers this week. UGH!

Still dont hate where I sit... opponent at Rodgers and Lacy... I had Davante Adams. Uphill battle lies ahead, down 24.5 to 10 already.

I went to bed with Rodgers sitting at 2 points and thought i was screwed. Woke up to see he finished with 24. Good start to the week!

I went to bed with Rodgers sitting at 2 points and thought i was screwed. Woke up to see he finished with 24. Good start to the week!

That 61 yd hail merry sucked at the end... no EP for freaking Crosby... LAME

That 61 yd hail merry sucked at the end... no EP for freaking Crosby... LAME

That 1pt could make the difference between a W or a L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, thank goodness I benched the GB defense. But, I'm still effed this week already bc GB is down so much already and McCarthy hates Lacy anyways.
Sorry buddy, but there's still plenty of time for my team to lay an egg!

Rodgers got 14 of those points with under 6 minutes to go in the game.

Just proposed a trade in League 3. Would be a much needed upgrade to my RB position and an upgrade to Duece's TE and Flex spots.

Do I play Blount or Blue or both?

Do I play Dez, Maclin or Amendola (if healthy)?

Lots of questions for me this week

Dean decent offers but lets go a little bigger snd wont cost you much. Ill be out of pocket from 10 to 1130

Garçon vs. Dallas or Wheaton vs. Colts?

Dean decent offers but lets go a little bigger snd wont cost you much. Ill be out of pocket from 10 to 1130
Done. Let's hope it gets upheld soon.

It was upheld a couple of minutes ago.
You da man. Now let's see if my hail Mary works like I'm paying the lions.

Looks like we will have a while new group of staff members in 2016.

There is a pretty solid play on words I would use if I wasn't going to be seeing you in a few minutes lol so I'll leave it be. But it had to do with Mike Hunt

Haha, no worries you guys are fine. Its like that movie "you're cool, your cool, eff you, your cool...I'm out."
Sucks for Dean!

He is revolting.

Eifert not going today....hoping Sefarian-Jenkins is finally ready to play.

Back