PURE Grips DTX Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP caught up with PURE Grips about their new 2013, the DTX. THP is available in HD by clicking on settings or watching in SD as well.

PGA Show overload......

Head reaching critical mass. Thought processes slowing down.

Also, I am confused. Black grips available April 1st. Full color line of 10-12 colors available March 1st. That can't be right.

• Admin
Also, I am confused. Black grips available April 1st. Full color line of 10-12 colors available March 1st. That can't be right.

I was confused as well Blu. I believe he means May 1st.

So, it's more like a cord grip? At first I was thinking it sounded like a multi-compound. Either way, I like the addition to their line. They've really come a long way in a couple short years.

I was confused as well Blu. I believe he means May 1st.

That's what I am thinking as well. I am sure he answered that question often and maybe is brain box was also reaching critical mass.

• Admin
So, it's more like a cord grip? At first I was thinking it sounded like a multi-compound. Either way, I like the addition to their line. They've really come a long way in a couple short years.

Its unique. Multi compound but using rubber type substances.

Very cool. Sounds like a great extension from the current line. Cord like is always a good thing.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Very nice. I'll be looking for them.

Looking forward to seeing these from Pure, as I have loved the ones I have on my irons.

Quick question though; He said the black will be available April 1, and the full line of colors will be available on March 1st? Were his dates backwards?

Edit: Nevermind, question was answered while I was watching.

Cord grips are not really my thing but I am glad to see that PURE is continuing to increase their offerings. Hands down, the easiest way to put on grips.

Cord grips are not really my thing but I am glad to see that PURE is continuing to increase their offerings. Hands down, the easiest way to put on grips.

I'm with you cookie, but they do sound interesting. Worth a feel and single install for a spin.

LtEvO TaPpEd

It has an interesting had and interesting feel to it. A bit of a departure from what we are used to.

They are definitely different for PURE from what we've seen thus far. Quite the combo texture to it.

Very interesting and good to see Pure extending their line.

I've never been a huge Pure Grip fan because they lacked a cord grip, but when I stopped by their booth they introduced these to me and gave me a few. Definitely a great feeling grip, and I'll have them installed before my next round.

Must have been to much pressure from the THP crew:) Yes the release dates are April 1st for Black and May 1st for the full line of Color.

New Pure grips? Awesome. I've only tried Pure grips a couple times but I really enjoyed them.

We will have pics of these coming as well eventually.

Its unique. Multi compound but using rubber type substances.
I really like the sounds of that. It sounds like getting the traction benefits of a cord without the rough harsh feeling they can sometimes have. I'm a fan already!

seem to have a bright color mix, the link posted said something about not needing tape or solvent but using compressed air. Can you use tape and solvent as well if you don't have an air tank handy?

Yes you can.

This just may be the grip I have been looking for out of Pure. I'm going to have to find somewhere online to pick a couple up.

Back