Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Questions for all of the participants (and others following along).

1. Which finish do you prefer on the CX line, platinum or black?
2. Sticking with your model choice from your entry or changing?

1. Which finish do you prefer on the CX line, platinum or black? black
2. Sticking with your model choice from your entry or changing sticking with the cx2

I think I prefer the platinum finish now, but both look really good so it's a toss up.
Same model choice (CX2) because I need it to be really heavy (380g+)

I would still go with the CX2 in Platinum

The finish is a tricky one for me, i said platinum in my email. But i am torn, each time i look at the cure putters sure i charge my mind.
The shape is a little bit of the same, they both look great, and it's hard to make that choice without having seen one in hand, but i think i will stick to the cx1.
So i think if i had to resend that email today, of pick a black cx1

I prefer the platinum line and I think I am changing from the 2 to the 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I said CX2, in black. I'm comfortable with that. I like both finish options.

Finish is staying platinum for me, Im still thinking cx1 also.

I would stick with the CX2 in Platinum. Of course, I haven't seen nor rolled either in person, so, that's a guess as thins point. I like the looks of both in pictures though.

CX2 in platinum. I like my putters on the heavier side.

Think both finishes look great, but I always prefer black putters. Sticking with Black CX1 as of now, but going to try to find somewhere to try them out soon.

Still love the black finish, though they both look fantastic. I keep going back and forth on which one. Both shapes look great as well, but I like the look of the CX1.

I'm sticking with the CX1 but might change from the black to platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are absolutely going to be blown away by this line. Putter just puts a fabulous roll on the ball. Looking forward to following along.

From trying both at the demo day in buffalo, I would still go with cx2 in platinum. The roll I was getting with the cx2 can't be beat I think.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hole #3

Hope the rest that got into the event come back and answer. It seems a few got tied up.

Had I got in I would go with the platinum which was my original choice once event was announced.

Do we generally just play the white tees during THP events? Or mix and match with blues or something?

Do we generally just play the white tees during THP events? Or mix and match with blues or something?

Depends a lot on the course. Often, it's a mix of Blues and Whites. Normally, that is announced the day of the event.

Were I in the event, I'd stick with platinum, but think I might go for the CX2 vs. CX1, which I think was my first thought when you asked.

Depends a lot on the course. Often, it's a mix of Blues and Whites. Normally, that is announced the day of the event.

Nice, thanks. Yardages don't seem too bad from there for first 3 holes so far. 6200 from the Whites and about 6600 from the Blues according to their website.

Thanks ohio_striker for finding them for us, here how I would (try) to play them.

hey guys i couldn't find anything detailed online about the holes on the course website. After searching i have found all 18 i will post 1 a day going forward here is #1

try to aim just right of the right bunker and let my baby fade bring it back to the left of the fairway, about 135-150 yards out. 7 iron fom there to the right of the green that will fade in the bunker, chip out, 1 or two put, go to the next hole
Hole 2 at hiawatha landing
that hole seems simple enough, driver 6 iron 2 putts
that hole is nice, 6 iron to the wider back part of the gree, 2 putts. I am starting to feel like I only need two or three clubs to play that course haha

Last Friday, Gregg sent a few questions to answer to help him build his team, and I thought it would be nice to share my answers and see everyone's.

I also answered while we were driving, and I didn't want to take too long to do it so I'll take a new look at them.

1) Current HCP? I finished last year at 16.7, but I expect it will go up a bit, as it always does at the start of a new season

2) What is a strength and weakness of your game?going from last weekend, tee game was a strengthnot long, but in the fairway most of the time. Iron play was a big weakness I need to work on strike, short game was on, and putting was decent, I wouldn't say a weakness, but not really a strength either.

3)What type of partner are you and what do you want in a partner? I'm there playing for fun, I'll do all I can to win, but in the end, enjoying the day is the most important thing. so win or lose, I'll be cheering my partner and my opponents. I would love a similar attitude from my partner, I'm not a fan of sore losers). also, if my partner can hit the ball far, that's always fun to see :alien:

4)What is your favorite song from the early 90s? this... I was only 5 in 1990, I didn't have much say on what was playing on the radio back then haha. I do enjoymost kinds of music, from country to death metal going trough dubstep and rap, I have a different favorite song each day.

Back