The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude wtf! I thought I was watching someone die. That ain't healthy man, what happened to wholesome teenage activities like blowing junk up or stealing liquor from your friends pop and getting hammered in the shed. Of course getting hammered in a shed probably means something different in Alabama.

How long til you get a web redemption on tosh?

--
Tapatalk2

This made me lol over and over again.

Spank did have a good post! Say what you really want to say...

He made an excellent point.

And that's what I said. You looking for hidden meanings Freddie?

Kevin

I thought JR was supposed to be smart? ? ?

I think he needs a woman

I think my AC is on its last leg. Joy.

--
Tapatalk2

Was that Thainer?

I think my AC is on its last leg. Joy.

--
Tapatalk2

My car AC is down, and my driver's side window decided to stop working a couple days ago. I had five appointments today and used a half a tank of gas. I was one sweaty Cheesehead when I got home. I need to find time to get that crap fixed.

Kevin

Thainer hasn't been gone 6 months

I didn't even realize Thainer was banned until today, and I didn't really check the date.

What was he given the boot for?

It was someone else. It's been taken care of.

I'm picking up my reshafted to 3W length 10.5* Orilmar tomorrow. Looking forward to the experiment.

Kevin

Boy, Austin Powers in Goldmember was a swing and a miss.

Kevin

Hmmm...
Father_Time.jpg

Boy, Austin Powers in Goldmember was a swing and a miss.

Kevin

C'mon...best opening to a movie ever!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

C'mon...best opening to a movie ever!

Really? It's been a while and I turned it on 15 minutes in. Kind of forgot about Bouncey Knowles, too.

Kevin

My car AC is down, and my driver's side window decided to stop working a couple days ago. I had five appointments today and used a half a tank of gas. I was one sweaty Cheesehead when I got home. I need to find time to get that crap fixed.

Kevin

That blows.

Wait, actually no it doesn't. Being hot is the worst, all sticky and funky feeling. Have the wife take the car in tomorrow, you're the cheese winner, can't have you being all sweaty going to an appointment. It's unprofessional.

--
Tapatalk2

Really? It's been a while and I turned it on 15 minutes in. Kind of forgot about Bouncey Knowles, too.

Kevin

Yeah first 5 mins or so are funny.....after that not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back