Getting Ready for Grey Cup

GolfGirl

Reaction score
Our football season is getting down to the wire here in Canada. Every year Michael and I host a Grey Gup party.

We have a buffet table, football pool and a great group of friends over to watch the game.

There is one thing that has become tradition (friends love it) is that whenever a team gets a touchdown, it is shooter time. We have a variety that we prepare. Sometimes there is hardly any time to head to the bar and prep for the next one, and then there are times when we sit and wait and wait and wait for a team to get some points.

A great time is had by all and I love cooking, so I myself enjoy the day.

Here are a couple pics from last years function....

IMG_5.jpg

IMG_6.jpg

Hurry up November 23rd:banana:

PS: Note to self, remember to ask the Boss for vacation day on November 24th:dazed:

Looks fun and yummy! We'd come up but I don't think we could be back and have enough time to get reday for Thanksgiving!
134_animated_turkey.gif

Last edited:
Aw come on, I hear they have planes in Kansas.....:banana:

Yeah, but they only have outbound flights. No inbound/return flights.

I crack me up.

he's go nuts anyways. only 3 downs in Canadian football, 12 men on the field, wider field, and way longer endzones.

it's wide open, throw,throw,throw up here. and you get points for missing a field goal! haha! i love the NFL as much as our game, but you'd probably have to grow up watching the CFL to get into it.

I had a buddy whose uncle was on the Eskimos. I think went into the hall. Ill have to find out what his name was.

I've seen a few games . . . it's still football, I could still get into it. I like Areana League football for goodness sake!

And Harry:
774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif
LMAO

Let the PARTAY Begin

Let the PARTAY Begin

Yee Haw....the Calgary Stampeders have defeated the BC Lions.....giving them the win for the Western Final......they are headed to Montreal for the Grey Cup game next Sunday..........WTG STAMPS

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Victory is sweet! The Calgary Stampeders won the 2008 Grey Cup....that city is going to be partying for awhile. And, next year they host the 2009 Grey Cup as well.

Anyone that follows hockey or football for this city will know that the Red Mile will be celebrating harshly!!

5683-2132.jpg

Congrats GolfGirl!
080509-090939-524007.jpg

Congrats. Hope it was a blast.

Back