i-7QKb2ft-L.jpg

i-xMdc7bB-L.jpg

i-n6BJHq6-L.jpg

i-s8rZ4TV-L.jpg

i-5j5tdDr-L.jpg

i-G5HTPds-L.jpg

i-LQpcM8c-L.jpg

i-StPvJMk-L.jpg

Great looking stuff. Excited to see all the different Xhot hats that aren't currently listed on Callaway's website.

Some nice looking stuff from Callaway! I really like those del mar's!

The Callaway apparel really impressed me, they have some nice looking colors and patterns working!

I've been waiting to see some new Callaway clothes this year. Really excited to see some color in the line up this year. and a lot of hats,sunglasses, and shoes to pick from....

Their shirts/shorts don't make me think Callaway at first glance but it just goes to show how they're trying to change their culture. Their hats looks great though

I need some XHot hats. Need.

Callaway really does make some good-looking apparel. I need to get some in my closet!

I really like the looks of that line! I was checking out the pics on twitter last week and can't wait to see what we wear in the Morgan Cup. They have out done themselves the last 2. Great gear for sure!

Really like what I see here. I think their apparel often gets overlooked.

For a little bit more background Callaway apparel, sfot goods only-not shoes, is made through a licensing agreement with Perry Ellis International.

Callaway is bringing it with the styles this year too! There is a lot of clothing and shoes that could easily make their way to my closet this year. Great to see that with all of the great things they have going on with their clubs that they did not forget about the soft line.

I'm really impressed. Callaway has stepped it up a lot over the past couple of seasons.

I was extremely impressed with the quality of Callaway clothing and shoes last year. Loved them. I expect these to be more of the same

Love the solid colors and the stripes/color shirts are growing on me. Love that blue hat that had the Odyssey logo on the back! Just really solid all the way around.

Amazing stuff, the rain gear display is awesome!
I have a feeling this shorts outfit will end up at the MC!!!
i-ckHGPFk-L.jpg

I'm looking for a new fitted cap and it looks like Callaway are coming out with a really good selecting. I like the green one from the first picture.

Callaway is realizing that they need to step up their apparel game with the likes of Puma, Sligo, TM, etc coming out with some colorful and great designs...and this doesn't disappoint! Some great looking stuff here.

Great looking stuff. Excited to see all the different Xhot hats that aren't currently listed on Callaway's website.

Has anyone read/heard if these will be sold?

Has anyone read/heard if these will be sold?

I asked Harry on twitter tonight when they would be releasing the '13 line of clothes no answer I'm not sure when they normally do that. And I'm not sure if that'll include the hats or not. If he replies I'll post in here.

I asked Harry on twitter tonight when they would be releasing the '13 line of clothes no answer I'm not sure when they normally do that. And I'm not sure if that'll include the hats or not. If he replies I'll post in here.

There is a rack of great looking Callaway shirts at my local golf shop. Not 2013 line but some sweet ones I hadn't seen yet. I'm going to pick one up and I'll post pics when I do.

Looking forward to my Callaway hat at the Texas Invitational after seeing these!

Callaway FINALLY got some hat designs right. Not sold on the apparel but it certainly doesnt look bad!

Not a big fan of the hats, but I always like they clothes. I think I'm gonna need to pick that grey zip-up up for sure this year. That thing looks fantastic.

Back