The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the leg out move. Didn't know it was a chick move. Crap

Yeah dude total chick move. Soon as they overheat out comes one leg and just like that all better. Tried it once and it didnt work, plus I felt exposed. I just turn the a/c colder now.

Yeah dude total chick move. Soon as they overheat out comes one leg and just like that all better. Tried it once and it didnt work, plus I felt exposed. I just turn the a/c colder now.

I turn the ac cold and still do the chick move. Whatever, it feels good.

That is a chick move, you're better than that Bahester.

I love having the thermostat in my room so I can control the temp on my side of the house. But if it gets too cold my sister gets up and hits me right in the face with a pillow while I'm sleeping.

Exactly. Listen to Breezy. Next thing he's going to tell us he wears man bikini briefs.

I'm sorry bro. If we spoon someone has to be the little spoon though, and I already have the move down? See, I'm being positive

I love having the thermostat in my room so I can control the temp on my side of the house. But if it gets too cold my sister gets up and hits me right in the face with a pillow while I'm sleeping.

You know how to stop that right?

--
Tapatalk2

Exactly. Listen to Breezy. Next thing he's going to tell us he wears man bikini briefs.
Yep, and manscapes below the neck. I bet he takes really long bath's to make sure he gets every spot.
I'm sorry bro. If we spoon someone has to be the little spoon though, and I already have the move down? See, I'm being positive
Well that is possible.

Yep, and manscapes below the neck. I bet he takes really long bath's to make sure he gets every spot.

WOAH. Thats cruel dude. I let my hair flourish as the dear Lord intended it. I also don't take baths, thats for the lady folk. Only when they ask me to join.

WOAH. Thats cruel dude. I let my hair flourish as the dear Lord intended it. I also don't take baths, thats for the lady folk. Only when they ask me to join.
Its ok man, I bet you are burly and manly.

Last edited:
Dude he sleeps in bed of this truck sometimes. That is some many :poop: right there.
Its pretty manly, or stalker creepy.
I am. Does this mean no more spooning?
I spoon with anyone, anytime....except for One-T when Tina is around. He gets jealous.

I now know what SW looks like in real life. I think it's safe to say we could do manly things together. There's a picture of him standing in 3 feet of mud with his ATV. I could pull him out with my truck if I was there and we could go hunt the wilderness together.

Are you not entertained??

FINALLY someone responded. Been hitting refresh for 9 minutes wtf

Everyone is peacing out for bed. Im out too. I got a lesson tomorrow to sleep for haha

You guys are lame. Goodnight fellas

I'm still here Bahester, I'm not sure I'm manly enough for you though.

I'm still here Bahester, I'm not sure I'm manly enough for you though.

There aren't many people that are. It's okay.

You guys are lame. Goodnight fellas

You should probably come back to the right coast then. We can't stay up all night just to entertain you. Lol.

wow a shame I missed out on all of this manly leg out, grannies, small spooning chat last night lol

I don't get stressed, but man I'm stressed. Who'd a thunk that organising the last details for a wedding could be so stressful? I need to buy gifts for lots of people? But it's my wedding, darnit.

Should I have started my groom's speech by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back