The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

I asked the B-stone rep about that today and he said that if they start selling enough righty sets then they will start making lefties.

Chad from callaway was awesome today, such a great guy with a great driver swing.

Translated from Canadian to 'Merican by Siri.

Hoping that everyone enjoyed the Media Day coverage, we had a blast with the webcam and filming the promos. The forum participation today was awesome, thanks to those that tuned in and asked questions!

We have a dinner tonight at the club house and then wake up bright and early to kick off the competition. Hoping for a good nights sleep and then let the nerves kick it up a notch as we approach our tee times.

A long journey to this point is about to hit each of us like a ton of bricks. The time for speculation is over as we step out on the course to represent the forum, our sponsors, and play some great golf!

Best of luck tomorrow everyone !!

We had the media day today and it was alot of fun. I've never enjoyed being in front of a camera so much.

Chad from Callaway is an awesome guy. Helped us all the way through the promo process and that dude can smash a ball

GL all, make us proud!

formerly butters35

We had the media day today and it was alot of fun. I've never enjoyed being in front of a camera so much.

Chad from Callaway is an awesome guy. Helped us all the way through the promo process and that dude can smash a ball

I had a blast listening to you talk, dude. The fact you are on your one holiday a year, to another country, to play golf, says a lot.

That is pretty awesome.

Media day was pretty darn fun today. It was hot out, but hanging out on the range with all of the other staffers was awesome. There was a ton of equipment talk going on. The participation on the forum was great as well. I know volunteers were working the forum trying to get them all answered.

A HUGE shout out to all of the volunteers out there today. You all worked your tails off with keeping things organized, shooting videos and pictures, and letting us know what was happening on the forum. Without all your help and efforts today would not have gone as well as it did.

I had a blast listening to you talk, dude. The fact you are on your one holiday a year, to another country, to play golf, says a lot.

That is pretty awesome.

thanks lad. It was so much fun answering question for you guys

dhjkelly ... sorry that I mistakenly thought you had been setup with a Metal-X #7 instead of the 2-ball. Blame my faulty memory.

I asked the B-stone rep about that today and he said that if they start selling enough righty sets then they will start making lefties.

Woohoo! Alright righties, you know what to do! :alien:

Tapping from my S3

I think SethO hit more balls than anyone today. When I left, he was still beating balls. His swing is sweet. Fred Couples-like.

I'm sure that better looking pictures of the setup will be posted later, but this was a cool view if all of the staff bags.

aefc9271-0ca9-f61c.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

That picture is incredible Ary!

Gorgeous.

Man I'm pooped and for once I don't mind. Today was an absolute joy, postively the most fun I've had at a thp event. The nerves went through the roof when I was doing product promos. I know my clubs inside and out but couldn't say golf, instead it was glof.

Played 9 afterwards with chunky, hawk, and sharkwrestler, such a fun group to play with. It was nice to just go out and swing without worrying about the score. Taking a little break before to sit on my tired but

--
Tapatalk2

I think SethO hit more balls than anyone today. When I left, he was still beating balls. His swing is sweet. Fred Couples-like.

Wait, were talking about Seth right? Haha I kid :)

formerly butters35

What an awesome day! It was a little sweaty out there :\

I really enjoyed doing the promos and probably hit more balls (or attempted to hit more balls) than I should have. Just had a great round with Chunky, the famous Sharkwrestler, and Danny B. Great freaking day. True Blue is an awesome course. Huge fairways and just a very different layout than anything I've ever played. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Hawk told me the fairways are huge. This bodes well for my Sunday singles match.

Man was I nervous for today and what a great time! The volunteers were amazing baking out in that sun. Thank you to the forum folk for posting a ton of questions. Such a fun day. My face hurts from laughing all day.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like everyone did great during media day. Keep up the great work and get in them tomorrow team Hackers!

I'm sure that better looking pictures of the setup will be posted later, but this was a cool view if all of the staff bags.

aefc9271-0ca9-f61c.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

That's amazing!

What an awesome day! It was a little sweaty out there :\

but now theres a new THP catch phrase. It was hawksweat right?

LOL at Hawksweat.

Back