What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that most certainly does. For Tuesday. This is Saturday man. Jman I mean. Oh and the XTD 3W? Awesome.

I thought you'd dig the XTD!

By the way, SeeMore M1 Prototype, BOOM. Just for you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a few days of deal searching on a Sun Mountain C130 that came up empty, my boy Dennis at Blind 9 made my dreams come true...and I picked up this C130:

$%28KGrHqR,%21h%21E7RKNLKIEBPB3cC750%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Uh oh, now you need a clicgear to match that bag IHWT

Uh oh, now you need a clicgear to match that bag IHWT

Indeed I do, sir. This year I book all my tee times through GolfNow, so I always ride (cart is built into the rates), but next year when I join a club I'll be walking exclusively...me thinks a red CG is gonna look pretty damn nice carrying that bag on it's back.

Indeed I do, sir. This year I book all my tee times through GolfNow, so I always ride (cart is built into the rates), but next year when I join a club I'll be walking exclusively...me thinks a red CG is gonna look pretty damn nice carrying that bag on it's back.

Heck yeah! I always ride now too that's why I got rid of mine

I picked up a metal x in honor of Jman. Couldn't pass it up for 75

formerly butters35

Dang that is a good deal. Nice

Very nice. That is more like it. Yeah first time I hit the XTD was off the tee like 241 which is a poke for me. Then I had like 230 into a green and hit pin high but faded just off the right. That thing is legit.

After a few days of deal searching on a Sun Mountain C130 that came up empty, my boy Dennis at Blind 9 made my dreams come true...and I picked up this C130:

That is a sweet looking bag IHWT, very nice.

Very nice. That is more like it. Yeah first time I hit the XTD was off the tee like 241 which is a poke for me. Then I had like 230 into a green and hit pin high but faded just off the right. That thing is legit.

I adore my XTD 19 hybrid now that I got rid of the Fubuki for the VTS, it changed the club for me. It came up big on a couple par 5's for me Thursday. Honestly they blow the doors off the RBZ's.

I adore my XTD 19 hybrid now that I got rid of the Fubuki for the VTS, it changed the club for me. It came up big on a couple par 5's for me Thursday. Honestly they blow the doors off the RBZ's.

You didnt like the Fubuki? Arent they real deal Fubuki's? Just wasnt the right shaft for Jman? Im killing the Fast 12 LS too, not sure if the shaft works for me or what but I just bombed* it.

*Bombed for Kmac means 250.

You didnt like the Fubuki? Arent they real deal Fubuki's? Just wasnt the right shaft for Jman? Im killing the Fast 12 LS too, not sure if the shaft works for me or what but I just bombed* it.

*Bombed for Kmac means 250.

Yeah, they are real deal, I just didn't care for it as much as the VTS Black in my 23* i20 comparatively. Love the VTS line, should have listened to TC long ago.

Nike Lunar Controls. My adidas innolux fit great, but the cushioning has worn down and I can feel the pressure points of the spikes on my feet. I tried orthotics but none worked. Hopefully I get them by next weekends tournament

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Miyazaki Kusala Black 61R flex code 2455 so its pretty close to stiff, should be a interesting test for sure! Fun stuff coming ahead for the R11s head.

Just bought a Taylormade cart bag from Maple Hill GC. Thanks to theicemanfor the link. I saved right at $100. Sweet!

Ha, I think I know which one you are talking about.

Ha, I think I know which one you are talking about.

I'm sure ya do. I passed one up a couple months ago, I love the GIANT rst on the sole. Going to repaint it lime or blue and send it in for a reshaft I think.

They sold 800 3-Dozen packs in a day.

Kinda wish I'd have grabbed 4 instead of 2.
What is your normal ball? Have you used the V2's before? I know you like the e6's if I'm remembering correctly. I wish I would have grabbed more as well, but I got 6 dozen last week for 7.81 a dozen...

Bought a USA VDR putter grip and an old iron to cut for extensions for some putters.

Here's the VDR on my newly extended FGP....it was a little narrow for my taste so I put 4 wraps of tape under there.
photobucket-6012-1343522723643.jpg
photobucket-6129-1343522682456.jpg

What is your normal ball? Have you used the V2's before? I know you like the e6's if I'm remembering correctly. I wish I would have grabbed more as well, but I got 6 dozen last week for 7.81 a dozen...

RX is my normal. I do play the e6's and q-stars a bit too. I played the V2's alot in the past, still have 1 1/2 dozen left from EARLY this year.

RX is my normal. I do play the e6's and q-stars a bit too. I played the V2's alot in the past, still have 1 1/2 dozen left from EARLY this year.

Cool. How do you like it compared to other balls like the e6 and the QStar?

Pity the fool who Tapalks

Cool. How do you like it compared to other balls like the e6 and the QStar?

Pity the fool who Tapalks

I do like it more around the greens, I really do. Off the tee though I'm still quite indifferent, dunno. I just know at that price it is an incredible ball and more than worth it. I have NO issues playing it.

A TM Superfast 2.0 4 and 5 hybrid. Also a dozen Maxfli U3 balls.

The "look what the mail man left on my porch" thread

The "look what the mail man left on my porch" thread

sorry if there is already one like this, i searched for one but couldn't find one.
if there isn't one, this thread is for when you get a package you've been waiting for.
let us know what it is, a picture of it if possible (in a spoiler tag to help the load time), how long you've been waiting for it and why you got it.
i should be getting my KBS shafts monday or tuesday so as soon as they come up, i will add them to this post.

Hopefully these last me a while.
CAM00221700x474.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back