ArmyGolf

#Rise&Grind
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys!

Been reading this site off and on for a year or so and figure I might as well sign up.
I live in British Columbia, near Vancouver. Been playing golf for years but only started to take it seriously about a year ago. In the last year I've got my handicap down from 35+ to 22. Money is tight for the wife and I so I don't get out as much as I would like but I go whenever I get a chance.
I have been really struggling with the driver off the tee lately and am realizing I am not going to lower my scores as long as my second shot is from behind trees or rushing my shot in the neighboring fairway.

I have found this site to be a great source of insight as well as a good place to read about golf!
Cheers.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp.

Hey guys!

Been reading this site off and on for a year or so and figure I might as well sign up.
I live in British Columbia, near Vancouver. Been playing golf for years but only started to take it seriously about a year ago. In the last year I've got my handicap down from 35+ to 22. Money is tight for the wife and I so I don't get out as much as I would like but I go whenever I get a chance.
I have been really struggling with the driver off the tee lately and am realizing I am not going to lower my scores as long as my second shot is from behind trees or rushing my shot in the neighboring fairway.

I have found this site to be a great source of insight as well as a good place to read about golf!
Cheers.

Welcome ArmyGolf! Heck dude I am pretty good from behind the trees. Just don't get me in the middle of the fricking fairway :bulgy-eyes:.. Glad to have ya join us!

Welcome to THP ArmyGolf!

Welcome to paradise, my friend... The Hackers Paradise

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard Army!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome. This place is great so search and ask questions and most importantly enjoy!

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the best site on the planet. Glad to have you on board!

Welcome fellow Hacker!

:welcome:

:welcome: Glad you joined in AG, you are going to love it here.

Welcome!

Back