I have offered a connection for cheap clubs on here and have something to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether intentional or not, there seems to be a lot of unneeded drama here. I want you to enjoy your time here, so maybe you should step back and think things out before you put them out there for people to read. No need for anybody to pile on to that comment either.

You seem like a good guy and I'm just trying to give you some friendly advice.

This is one of the most diverse shopping crowds there is, it was guaranteed to happen. Hopefully Lesson learned move on.

Good on you for trying to hook some folks up man, but you can't do it with this large an audience.

Great posts with perfect advice here.

Working in the golf industry in this area, I have to ask.

Which country club does this gentleman work at?

TTing

Whether intentional or not, there seems to be a lot of unneeded drama here. I want you to enjoy your time here, so maybe you should step back and think things out before you put them out there for people to read. No need for anybody to pile on to that comment either.

You seem like a good guy and I'm just trying to give you some friendly advice.

I only made the thread so everyone would stop contacting me with the assumption I could help them anymore! Instead of having a mailbox full of messages about stuff daily. No drama to be caused, drama would be naming who did it. I thought it out very well and this is the best way for pople to know what i am trying to say as many would spread the word to members I did not even know! I would have people saying so and so said you can help out with this, which I could, Now I cannot! I feel bad about it and wanted people to know that was the end of that so nobody kept thinking I could do this and contact me only for this reason!

Sorry to read about this happening Flykixz23. It is commendable of you wishing to help others. It seems there are always those few who seem to ruin things for others.

I only made the thread so everyone would stop contacting me with the assumption I could help them anymore!

Makes perfect sense. We will shut it down then to make it easier on you. I understand what you are saying.

If you need it opened back up for some reason, shoot a mod a PM and they will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back