The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just having some trouble getting them on. Each club was like: 5 mins to get the grip and tape off and 10 or so to get the new grip on. With a bit more time for the first few and a bit of time in between.
Dude, if you ever regrip again, do yourself a favor and get a air compressor. You can regrip in 20 mins, easy. I'd probably punch myself in the ear if I had to spend 2 hrs regripping.

Sucks about the shaft Jman I've always wanted to try out a Talamonti.

Dude, if you ever regrip again, do yourself a favor and get a air compressor. You can regrip in 20 mins, easy. I'd probably punch myself in the ear if I had to spend 2 hrs regripping.

Sucks about the shaft Jman I've always wanted to try out a Talamonti.

I can't afford an air compressor. 2 hours at night is easier for me to spend than however much an air compressor costs. Lol.

I can't afford an air compressor. 2 hours at night is easier for me to spend than however much an air compressor costs. Lol.
You can get an air compressor for $50 or $60 easy.

So I noticed that there is something tiny rolling around inside my new mashie's head, would this cause I problem? I bought it off a THPer so I obviously can't return it lol

My rant of the day is that I pulled a muscle in my rib cage, and it keeps me from inhaling all the way. I also happen to be in the middle of allergy problems, so I'm constantly sneezing. Well trying to, my muscle pull won't let me sneeze because my body reacts to the pain. Ugh, this is painful.

So I noticed that there is something tiny rolling around inside my new mashie's head, would this cause I problem? I bought it off a THPer so I obviously can't return it lol

That's usually just a little bit of epoxy from the end of the shaft. Nothing to worry about.

Utrasound today 8:15 ,blood in urine good times ,GETTING OLD SUCKS!!!!!

I was just having some trouble getting them on. Each club was like: 5 mins to get the grip and tape off and 10 or so to get the new grip on. With a bit more time for the first few and a bit of time in between.
How'd they turn out? I have thought about getting an air compressor, but I have gotten quite good and regripping without one. After a while you get the hang of it and it is easy.

How'd they turn out? I have thought about getting an air compressor, but I have gotten quite good and regripping without one. After a while you get the hang of it and it is easy.

Do you use a knife and just cut the old ones off?

Yeah, slice them off and regrip with new ones.

Okay thanks that's what I thought. Once I determine what grips I like I will be doing this

driving to work this morning and there is an excavating truck in the middle lane, go to pass him and a huge chunk of rock flies out and dents the hood of my car twice. WTF!

Sitting in the parking lot of pilgrim oaks GC watching it rain. Meeting Buck for a round and looks like were getting wet. At least I have champ spikes.

Two things I haven't done much before today. Drank a coffee on my way to play golf in the rain.

check the forecast at all dude? dayum...I'd just go inside anmd watch GC all day

Sitting in the parking lot of pilgrim oaks GC watching it rain. Meeting Buck for a round and looks like were getting wet. At least I have champ spikes.

Two things I haven't done much before today. Drank a coffee on my way to play golf in the rain.

It's barely torrential down pouring were I'm at. Lol

You probably should walk instead of ride, Kmac. Since it's obviously opposite day lol.

My rant is the large amount of eating and drinking I've done in the last few days has angered my digestive system immensely.

check the forecast at all dude? dayum...I'd just go inside anmd watch GC all day

Oh yeah dude I'm fully connected. Just trying to get some golf in since I'm off. Were hoping it breaks a bit by the time we tee off.

You probably should walk instead of ride, Kmac. Since it's obviously opposite day lol.

My rant is the large amount of eating and drinking I've done in the last few days has angered my digestive system immensely.

pepto-bismol2.jpg

I already take like 12 of those heartburn pills a day ugh.

People walk? And play golf in the rain? These things are new to me.

Oh yeah dude I'm fully connected. Just trying to get some golf in since I'm off. Were hoping it breaks a bit by the time we tee off.

I spent a great rain delay tracking weather on Kmac's phone. It's a great way to pass the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back