A thread for SoCal golfers.

Did a lot of driving around Los Angeles for work this week so would prefer not to play so far from home this weekend.

Next time

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Did a lot of driving around Los Angeles for work this week so would prefer not to play so far from home this weekend.

Next time

No worries. Next time for sure. (Los Robles is just 15 minutes away from Sterlings though...)

Lol. But sometimes that grade from Camarillo can be a b*tch.

But let's shoot for next weekend.

Lol. But sometimes that grade from Camarillo can be a b*tch.

But let's shoot for next weekend.

I agree. Down the grade on a Saturday at noon is usually super congested. Next weekend sounds good.

I agree. Down the grade on a Saturday at noon is usually super congested. Next weekend sounds good.
The Grade can make or break any weekend get away. So I usually prefer early tee times when crossing that line

Keep me posted

Johan

Hello all,
Long time reader, first time poster. Figured it was time to get involved instead of just stalking review threads. 9 months into Southern California living and starting to get a feel for the area courses. I moved from Kansas City this past year and noticed my former home is having a THP outing this summer. Anything in the works for the LA/San Diego area? I'm located in the South Bay but work takes me all over this half of the state. Always looking for folks to play with or good course recommendations.
Looking forward to longer days and longer drives.
-Z

Welcome to THP.
Look up #THeKing
Look up #TheGrandaddy

Hello all,
Long time reader, first time poster. Figured it was time to get involved instead of just stalking review threads. 9 months into Southern California living and starting to get a feel for the area courses. I moved from Kansas City this past year and noticed my former home is having a THP outing this summer. Anything in the works for the LA/San Diego area? I'm located in the South Bay but work takes me all over this half of the state. Always looking for folks to play with or good course recommendations.
-Z

Welcome Z! Just like JB said, you should definitely look into #TheKing and #TheGrandaddy!
I haven't witnessed/been part of THP's amazing events yet but from what I've heard and read, it's a blasty blast!

Hello all,
-Z

Welcome Z. I'm in the OC and usually play anywhere between San Diego and LA. Playing Arrowood in Oceanside tomorrow. I play every weekend so if you ever what to tee off some time post up.

Welcome Z. I'm in the OC and usually play anywhere between San Diego and LA. Playing Arrowood in Oceanside tomorrow. I play every weekend so if you ever what to tee off some time post up.

Let me know how the course plays. I've never played there before but looking to one day go.

Hello all,
-Z

I'm in the South Bay and don't play as much as I'd like, but I have a semi regular group I play with between West LA and Long Beach. I squeeze in 9 hole rounds between work & family these days more than 18. PM me and I'll contact you next time something comes up.

Pretty excited about bringing the THP Event there and with details announced and signup open, hope we see some SoCal guys try to get in to the event in their backyard.

As are we. Really hoping to get in on this awesome event.

Let me know how the course plays. I've never played there before but looking to one day go.
Well. Didn't fair to well in the tournament but really liked the course. It was in very good condition. Fairly fast greens and beautiful fairways. Would defiantly play there again.

Anyone in Ventura County want to play at River Ridge GC in Oxnard? I have 2 spots open. Noon tee time on Saturday.

I'm bored at work so I made (or copied from NorCal folks) a SoCal logo. What do you think?
so_cal_flag_rectangle_sticker_zpsa6auvnng.jpg

I'm bored at work so I made (or copied from NorCal folks) a SoCal logo. What do you think?

I dig it! question, how do i get this and put it in my signature???

Edit: I figured it out!

looks good. Thanks for doing that. Just added it to my sig.

Nice work Wonton. Thanks

Sweet

Nice to see some SoCal guys working on getting into #TheKing
Nothing like La Costa, drivers for everybody and a whole lot of fun.

Back