Flying high with Tadashi

Hahaha...

Or maybe his wife is in cahoots with Lyle to get rid of him!

This.

A 6'3" flying instructor in that small of a plane? I am glad we have some photo evidence in case anything happens.....

JK of course. But seriously.

c6e4c812-0e5c-b87e.jpg

Coming in on final approach. Very peaceful at 2000 feet. Planes are so sensitive. Fun first day, video to follow

Very interesting voices you hear while flying.....lots of middle eastern accents....just saying and no I'm not kidding

Awesome gift congrats! That's really cool, sounds like you have great wife too!

Fun looking day Tadashi.
I'm just guessing that you have already done all the book work?

Dude that's an Awesome gift! Kongtastic Airways lol..

You're freaking me out on the voices thing though.

Don't tell Lyle you are "hearing voices" he might have to ground you. :alien:

Very cool, Tad!

Pretty cool Freddie. Thanks for sharing

That's awesome! Have you always wanted to learn to fly? Great gift!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing man!

sweet!

i had the opportunity a few years ago to go up in a Stearman Stunt bi-plane. I've been wanting to go back up in an open cockpit plane ever since!

i still remember my first 30 hours flight lessons, it was my favorite thing to do man, I still miss flying like i used too, happy fathers day!

Very cool gift indeed. Look forward to your experiences and this will certainly give you the fly-over advantage :act-up:

That's a pretty sweet gift! Kudos to the wife. Just make sure you watch out for the geese. It seems they are the deer of the air. Have fun!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Great photos. That is an awesome gift enjoy it!

Thats awesome Freddie, thanks for sharing.

Oh Freddie, I'm so envious. I always wanted to learn to fly, but never seemed to have the time while pursuing a career. Now, I'm afraid at my age, I've missed my flight. :bye: But maybe I can experience it through it through you. Thanks for sharing, bro.

That is freaking awesome man. Must have been a blast. I've always been intrigued by flying but am really afraid of flying.

I got to fly a Cessna in High school for winning a year long competition. Was a pretty cool experience. Hope you have a blast Freddie.

I've got some vids to upload when I get home from fathers day BbQ

I love flying. It's better than golf. Enjoy it man, and don't pull up too hard!

I love flying. It's better than golf. Enjoy it man, and don't pull up too hard!

I loved flying every day, I remember the scariest part was landing, and the touch and go on the runway, I was always afraid that I was going to screw up and crash haha, actually one of my friends crashed his glider really badly one day cause they missed the runway and touched down feet before the end, idiot!

Anyways, I hope you loved it Tadashi, that' one thing I will never forget. Flying all the time was the best thing I ever did!

Very cool tad, I would love this.

Back