The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

I can tell you boys one thing. Mward is going to be ready because I am going to MAKE him go work on short game my way. Short game shape up begins soon wardy, get ready

Thank god, I'm down for any and all of that.

You shall be my Daniel Son...We are going to have some fun.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I'm down for #SweepTheLeg

Does that apply here? Maybe?

Sure. Right after we paint the fence and wax the car. : )

Oh god that van is huge.

Your in luck, you cannot wax a wrapped vehicle. So it will just be golf.

The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Oh that worked out well then

Last edited:
Had an awful round yesterday. Time to bounce back and put up a good number today! #TheGauntlet is coming soon!
You got it today, Josh. Take OG to the woodshed!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Playing 18 and then pitch and putt with my former boss and his 6yo
a0b87bfe106b0d3f0a5ca3ff0846debe.jpg

I would but have no clue what periscope is.......don't make me hurt you

Got a solid 2.5 hours on the range and green today!

8b697b53c3d1d5bed69fb190317e1b66.jpg

2b1099068affe0dc8ccc601b0a34b4a7.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You got it today, Josh. Take OG to the woodshed!

I shot 80 today and lost 2&1 to OG. He played some awesome golf. I think he shot 82 overall and I was giving 8 pops. Really good prep today. Best golf I've seen OG play in a long time. I got it down to 1 thru 14, but OG used his pops well and lived in the fairway all day. Don't mind losing when someone plays that well.

I shot 80 today and lost 2&1 to OG. He played some awesome golf. I think he shot 82 overall and I was giving 8 pops. Really good prep today. Best golf I've seen OG play in a long time. I got it down to 1 thru 14, but OG used his pops well and lived in the fairway all day. Don't mind losing when someone plays that well.

Thanks buddy! I really appreciate the attaboy . If feels good when your peers recognize ya occasionally

You are striking the ball awesome my friend and you can bet ya arse I will be pulling with all I got for my home boy and Team Rhi !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done boys .

Well done boys .

Oh and I'm pulling for you too big guy !

I promise I'm gonna have a frigging blast win lose or draw .

No doubt about that?. I'd love to be up there watching you all but since that's not gonna happen I will cheer you on from the side lines

Gauntlet prep is going nicely, shot a 79 with 2 birds and 1 double. Full swing is rounding into form (hitting the ball solid, not mashing it like some of you monsters can) now time to dial in the short game.

Can't believe there is only 3 weekends until Cog Hill! Going to be a blast no matter how good/bad the golf is!

Played 36 at Ravines on Saturday with half a functioning right wrist. Morning round didn't go so well as I spent most of it trying to find a swing that didn't hurt. Eventually I just said, "the heck with it" and let it rip. Shot 49 on the front and 39 on the back. I hit a 4i out a bunker that popped my wrist sent a pain through my wrist that was beyond words. After that, it didn't hurt as much and I had most of my flexibility back. Still wasn't 100%, but at least I was able to make a solid pass at the ball.

The second 18 was much better. I drove the ball ok but still wasn't 100% comfortable with my iron shots. Impacting the ground still caused a lot of pain, so I was pretty tentative. My putting was a bit sketchy, but managed to save par on a couple of 15 footers.

The course looked amazing and I have no doubt that those who are seeing it for the first time are going to love it!

Nice, hope the wrist feels better, want everybody coming into this at 100%!

Played 36 at Ravines on Saturday with half a functioning right wrist. Morning round didn't go so well as I spent most of it trying to find a swing that didn't hurt. Eventually I just said, "the heck with it" and let it rip. Shot 49 on the front and 39 on the back. I hit a 4i out a bunker that popped my wrist sent a pain through my wrist that was beyond words. After that, it didn't hurt as much and I had most of my flexibility back. Still wasn't 100%, but at least I was able to make a solid pass at the ball.

The second 18 was much better. I drove the ball ok but still wasn't 100% comfortable with my iron shots. Impacting the ground still caused a lot of pain, so I was pretty tentative. My putting was a bit sketchy, but managed to save par on a couple of 15 footers.

The course looked amazing and I have no doubt that those who are seeing it for the first time are going to love it!

You played pretty decent. Except for that one you topped, but I know that was the wrist I can't say much, you had to be licking your chops seeing me and myndcraft play and thinking about the Gauntlet.

I just hope we can put a match together that puts JRod against JRod.

Back