haha I've got an Xbox and a PS3.. My computer is purely for THPing buddy!

I hear you, but I have a Xbox, Ps3, and one of my monitors is dedicated to THP while the other is for games, haha. Most games are cross platform, but I often prefer the better graphics and mouse/keyboard control that you get with the PC, while still using my xbox controller to play racing games and games where a controller is better.

Borderlands 2 people. I want to do some missions with some thp'ers

Borderlands 2 people. I want to do some missions with some thp'ers

You done with the first playthrough on either of your characters yet?

I dont even know what this game is. Time to YouTube it!

It's kind of crazy.. The first one was a good time.. Basically crossing realms between good and evil, just a button mashing beauty.

Just got the new XCOM. Seems interesting

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It's kind of crazy.. The first one was a good time.. Basically crossing realms between good and evil, just a button mashing beauty.
Just watched the trailer, I WANT IT!

Im a nerd dude. PS3.

Damnit. I've got PS3 but I thought the online was hoooorrible on CoD so I buy all my games destined for online play for Xbox360..

Not having party chat and having to hear little squeakers screaming racial crap got tired real quick.

Damnit. I've got PS3 but I thought the online was hoooorrible on CoD so I buy all my games destined for online play for Xbox360..

Not having party chat and having to hear little squeakers screaming racial crap got tired real quick.

LOL twelve year olds dude.

Atleast in MW3 they fixed commando/tac knife.

Im not very good I only carry like a 1.12 KDR. Mr brother is 2.6

We need to discuss Black Ops 2 and what platform we buy it on. We need a THP clan to wreck some 12 year olds.

We need to discuss Black Ops 2 and what platform we buy it on. We need a THP clan to wreck some 12 year olds.

I'm on ps3...why did I not know this..

I support it. Xbox. The online functionality is flat out better. It took them like 4 months to get the lagged mess on PS3 MW3 figured out.

Plus we can party chat and not have to hear "AHHHHHYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA %^&*&^&*(*&^%" every 10 seconds hahaha

I support it. Xbox. The online functionality is flat out better. It took them like 4 months to get the lagged mess on PS3 MW3 figured out.

Plus we can party chat and not have to hear "AHHHHHYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA %^&*&^&*(*&^%" every 10 seconds hahaha

Mute them.

I refuse to buy another 360 I have had two RROD on me.

Mute them.

I refuse to buy another 360 I have had two RROD on me.

Come on dude!! I'll work on your line of thinking this weekend, believe it! I've had one RR and got it fixed.

Having the extended warranty is amazing, short of losing saved game data.

I'm on ps3...why did I not know this..
Your friends with me on PS3. We have played together before. Your dbag friends raped me.

Back