What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started 8 over after 4 and ended with an 81, which is the lowest score of the year. Hoping to break 80 before the snow flies.

Tappin' on the Kingphone.

38 front, 38 back.

Putting woes finally left me after I figured out that its no other factor affecting my putts than me. Not the ball, not the putter, not the greens.... just me.

Thanks guys, haven't walked 18 in a while and was struggling a bit at the end.

88 with 29. i don't know why, but i can never get through a hole round (when playing with my dad) without getting pissed about something.. i almost want to tell him that i don't want to play with him anymore.. putting was good, but whenever i get mad, the hooks come. i put 3 OB on one hole.. 6 total lost balls.. short game was crap... ughh....

37 front 38 back.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Great job frank.

Posted via tapatalk

Shot 40 out and 38 in for a 78 from the blue tees at my home course. Not a personal best, but it is my best since returning to the game after some years off. I was quite pleased with the round overall, but saw a few places I could have done better. I got off my game at a couple of spots when the course slowed down, but kept my score from ballooning too bad. Pretty happy with how my game is coming along this year. I still hope to knock a few strokes off this by the end of the season, but only time will tell.

39/42 81. Crazy round of the year, I rocked the first several holes led off by a birdie on the tough par 5 first hole. Have never hit this hole in two before, or even close, but was over it to the back rough today. Putted like a wild man most of the round with a couple miss cues and had a 40 yard chip-in with the ATV today. Felt like I could have went super low with a little luck, but ran out of juice later in the round.

Great job frank.

Posted via tapatalk

Thanks Hawk! I would like to stay below that line 4 out of the next 5 rounds. We'll see.

84 with 2 doubles...Grrrrr! Taking lessons is a double edged sword. Changing everything in my swing and am hitting great shots but distances are all off.

Yesterday, shot 50/48 for an awful 98. Had a rain delay on the first tee, and was hitting the ball horribly to start. Couldn't buy a putt all day (my total putting was somewhere around 40). It was rough...every time I would make a couple pars, I would blow up with a triple or something. All around awful day. I'm going to hit the range the next couple of days and then try to get out there and redeem myself soon...

Played in my monthly friends tournament which is always nice since its always at a different course and also a good chance to throw extra cash in the pocket. Today we played a local country club that I get to play once every few years. Luckily one of the guys in the group is a member and got us on for a crazy good price.

Started off with 2 care free pars, but then really screwed up a par 5 with a 7. Bounced back with a birdie on 4 and another on 7 after paring 5 and 6. Missed 2 birdie putts on 8&9 from inside 15 feet and ended up Even at the turn. Then we had a slight delay and things didn't really carry over. Doubled the 10th, lipped out birdie on 11, double 12, birdie 13, then just mixed in pars and bogeys on the way out. Got to the 18th tee and knew that the guy who was in the lead shot 78. So I hit a good drive, and then my approach to about 10-12 feet. The ball just ended up hanging on the left edge. In all honesty I was happy that I gave myself a great chance knowing I needed to birdie to win. 35 & 43 for 78. Not bad for a course I haven't played in 3 years. With a good finish and some skins I at least made some money today.

Great score Deano!

Had a really good, solid round today with some friends. Got off to a birdie, birdie start, followed with two bogeys, and parred out the front. Then started bogey, birdie on the back, a couple pars, then a birdie and a couple more pars, had my worst drive of the day (200 yards total) catch a tree and come straight down, but then hit a six iron from 190 to six feet and made it on 17 for a birdie, then hit the drive of my round, leaving myself just a pitch and a putt for birdie on 18.

69 on the 70.3/112 tees. Probably the best round of the year on my way back to more serious golf.

81212Scorecard.png

Great score Deano!

Thanks buddy. Some J40 magic. Too bad I hit 1 ball in a water hazard and another OB. Could have been a real low round for me.

80. A brutal double to finish. If I'm going to play safe off the tee, I should play SAFE and not overswing for more distance out of a club not meant for it, thereby pulling the unholy bejeebers out of it.
Putting was good, though.

Started off rough today, hitting a fade with everything. Went out in 50, I knew I had to keep it under 100, one of my goals for the year and got off to a good start on the back with two pars and only had one blow up hole and mixed in three more pars to end with a 93.

Shot a season high 90 today . It felt like old times 3 putting from 8 feet and shanking wedges all day . Can't believe it wasn't a 100...Got work to do , and some shopping .

It was a great weather day but I played pretty bad. Not one putt fell I had six pretty easy birdies putts and nada!! On top of that, I threw in enough bad shots to make three double bogies. 83 (42, 41)

Shot a 35/42 77. Hit the first 9 greens in regulation. First time I've done that, so something positive to take away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back