THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Kinda surprised to not have any gifts under the tree from Team OH hopefuls

I know, right?
I would have expected at least coupons for car washing and such.

You either huh?

Personal home delivery only.

Since we are all team hopefuls we decided to function as a unified group from day one and put the team objective ahead of our individual goals.
Most of the potentials meet up beforehand and headed over to your house. Unfortunately that was the day you played 27 holes and were not at home. Very disappointing, especially for those who traveled across state. Sorry we missed you but Merry Christmas! We hung around for a while but the neighbors got suspicious as we represented quite a crowd. The new Apex Pro 16's we got for you are too much club for me and I cannot remember who ended up with them after a blind drawing.
Everyone is psyched to be chosen to play against Team Ohno.
Sincerely,
Team Michigan United

Last edited:
Was just planning on winning every point I play at Boulder. Happy to bring beer though

Awfully quite in here. I hope all the potential players on both sides had a good Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awfully quite in here. I hope all the potential players on both sides had a good Christmas.

No doubt..had a good one.

OH hopefulls and gregdan will be heading out tomorrow for a round.
Huge rankings implications as it could be the final outdoor round before teams are selected

Huge rankings implications as it could be the final outdoor round before teams are selected

Looking forward to these rankings.

That's great, I saw the outing and thought about trying to swing it but my wife would kill me as I'd have 8 hours in just drive time.

Are teams getting picked based of rankings or are we having a sign up like other THP events

That's great, I saw the outing and thought about trying to swing it but my wife would kill me as I'd have 8 hours in just drive time.

Are teams getting picked based of rankings or are we having a sign up like other THP events

I believe jb said half are contests or signups and the lther half are captains picks

I believe jb said half are contests or signups and the lther half are captains picks

Oh well that makes it fun! I wish you guys all terrible rounds tomorrow.

RegionalRivalry Rankings are classic. Hoping to make huge leaps up an already stacked Ohio depth chart.

An appropriate regional rivalry Christmas present.

7151626a33f228f1c6ddc4b90b68e2ec.jpg

Yeah, you guys are living up to the name playing in that weather tomorrow. More power to ya.

Yeah, you guys are living up to the name playing in that weather tomorrow. More power to ya.
Little rain never hurt plus its rained before in june

Warm rain is much more manageable than cold rain.

60* ...easy peasy

Rain. Wind. Ohio. Not what I'd consider fun. More power to you guys tho for braving the elements. Ill get extra vitamin C for you guys.

#HaveFunOnTheSIM

Back