Nice courses...Bring your "A" game..... Can be very challenging...

And I know it is north of 4, but I still haven't played World Woods yet

I haven't either Troy, sounds pretty good to me, I can be there in about 5 hours. :thumb:

Almost six hours from me, which is a little much. Sounds like a nice course though. But, I currently do not have an "A" game.

Almost six hours from me, which is a little much. Sounds like a nice course though. But, I currently do not have an "A" game.

Ha, you always have an "A" game. You need to make this one my friend.

Ryan, maybe need to grab Jed and Austin and go give it a test run and scope out possible places to stay. I don't remember there being any Hotels or really much of anything within 10 miles of the Course, but it's been several years since I played there.

Later next week could work for me, anyone game?

Im in Orlando Thursday-Monday next week but the week after I am all about heading up there for some recon.

Any update on the date for spring gathering?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

There will be one. It will be in the spring.

detailed reporting and analysis like that is why we keep you around
10x6oue.jpg

I'm going to keep an eye out. Would love to do the spring one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I might bring my chicken catcher buddy down :thumb:

March?

May is nice in south GA

May is summer in south Georgia.

It's been a while since I've been on here! I hope everyone is doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a date so I will have something to look forward to past the Kickoff Classic.

We need a date so I will have something to look forward to past the Kickoff Classic.
Gotta be honest, haven't gotten tons of feedback since my last update on availability. Maybe this will spark something. But we are going to be AT LEAST into Mid May.

Gotta be honest, haven't gotten tons of feedback since my last update on availability. Maybe this will spark something. But we are going to be AT LEAST into Mid May.
Mid May is good. Nice and hot!

I could make the gathering if spots are available! Kinderlou?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tell me when. I'll be there.

Back