WTB: Nike Pro Combo Irons

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Just like the title says, I am looking for a set of Pro Combos. I have wanted a set for a while, but have never come across a set that would do. If you are looking to move them, Im looking to buy!

Best irons ever. Good luck in your search.

I have a set of these irons. Can't have them though.

Just sent you a PM. I'm selling my set which are:

5-PW, Nippon MODUS3 120's, stiff flex, Winn Lite Soft mid-size grips. If interested I can send you some pics.

Last edited:
CB's all the way around, Blades, or the actual combo set?

I have a 7 iron I can sell you.

To find mine I searched individual Craigslist cities, Charlotte NC, several FL cities, & Phoenix had some. All new, less than $500 shipped. The guy I bought mine from may be able to get them, but unsure of the cost...

To find mine I searched individual Craigslist cities, Charlotte NC, several FL cities, & Phoenix had some. All new, less than $500 shipped. The guy I bought mine from may be able to get them, but unsure of the cost...

This is a great idea. I've also been looking for a set and following this thread.

Sorry for clogging it up War. Hopefully you weren't expecting these to be potential buys haha.

This is a great idea. I've also been looking for a set and following this thread.

Sorry for clogging it up War. Hopefully you weren't expecting these to be potential buys haha.
Actually, when I saw it bumped, I did. Should have guessed it was banter though, havent had much luck in finding a reasonably priced set of these.

What are you considering reasonable? I am on the lookout for you

What are you considering reasonable? I am on the lookout for you
It's all dependent on condition, really. Robman7 text me about a brand new set for $400 he found, but I am looking for less than that...if it's even possible.

It's all dependent on condition, really. Robman7 text me about a brand new set for $400 he found, but I am looking for less than that...if it's even possible.

$400 is pretty low from what I've seen. I don't think I've found one for below $550. You hunting for stiff? I'll keep an eye out in my searches as well.

$400 is pretty low from what I've seen. I don't think I've found one for below $550. You hunting for stiff? I'll keep an eye out in my searches as well.
I've seen some going for around $250 in some places. GOt my eye on a few sets currently.

I've seen some going for around $250 in some places. GOt my eye on a few sets currently.

If I could find one at that price I'd be all over it. Good luck dude.

Cheapest I have seen these new was at the MN Golf Show this past weekend. The vendor, North Iowa Golf was selling them for like $400 which I thought was a good deal.

Back