THP Travel - A New Section Coming Soon

This should be pretty awesome.

Another great reason I'm glad I joined this website!

Nice addition to the site. Looking forward to reading all about it

Nice addition to the site for a lot of people.

Great idea... can't wait to check it out.

Im really looking forward to this section, going to be awesome.

great idea; as someone that does quite a bit of traveling, I'm looking forward to the addition

This is going to be a great addition to THP. I think this will be a lot of fun and very informative.

The best part is, that this will be only a small portion of the content. There will be tons of coverage on anything travel related. From golf resorts to luggage and accessories, THP Travel will cover all of it. We really think its a section that many of our readers will enjoy.

See, this is very cool to me. There are SO many places I want to go to and see/play, but I honestly know very little about them other than names. It shoul dbe really cool to get an true in depth look at places and things like this. Plus, luggage and accessories are ALWAYS a bonus.

A great idea. I look forward to seeing the new section.

Very cool idea. Interested to see the new site.

Glad to see people are excited. We will have lots of stuff coming for it soon.

Can't wait to see this addition to the site. Very nice JB.

This should be a great add to the site, I can't wait to see what you guys uncover on your travels

This will be an awesome addition to THP.
Looking forward to following along with your adventures with a more in depth look at traveling, et al.

This should be a great add to the site, I can't wait to see what you guys uncover on your travels

That's what I was thinking, with all the Invitationals this year there will be a ton of traveling involved I would suspect some great and not so great eats too.

This will be a nice section. I believe Smalls asked earlier and I have the same question. Will the travel section be open for THPers to post reviews as well?

That's what I was thinking, with all the Invitationals this year there will be a ton of traveling involved I would suspect some great and not so great eats too.
I'm looking forward to the non golf discoveries as well as the food.

THP's own variation of Dinners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.

Pretty sweet.

I believe I am still owed a ride in the new van!

This will be a nice section. I believe Smalls asked earlier and I have the same question. Will the travel section be open for THPers to post reviews as well?

I believe that is best suited for the Course Reviews Section and it will be altered slightly to include travel. This will be geared towards home page coverage.

Pretty sweet.

I believe I am still owed a ride in the new van!

You are.

Back