THP Travel - A New Section Coming Soon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP (The Hackers Paradise) Media, which hosts an interactive golf forum, publishes a monthly newsletter and hosts a weekly internet radio show, announced the impending launch of THP Travel, a new travel section on the popular website.

The new THP “Tour Van” will continue to provide a ‘home office’ away from home as site owners Josh and Morgan Babbitt visit some of the incredible golf courses and resorts this country offers. The travel section will feature news and reviews on anything related to the world of traveling for the active golfer, as well as document their extended journey on the road.

"From day one we set out to make THP something completely different from other golf websites," said Josh Babbitt, President - THP Media. "We have achieved that by creating a media source for golfers who love the game and care about all aspects of it as much as we do. Since the beginning, innovation, creativity and a desire to exceed our readers' expectations are what has set us apart and we believe that this is an exciting way to share that journey with the members that have made this possible.”

The new section will be debuting in the coming weeks and showcase a different segment of the golf lifestyle, one that is often overlooked.

To see the debut of the new THP Tour Van and find out when it will be visiting your area stay tuned to www.thehackersparadise.com.

Very Cool JB, looking forward to reading about your travels, and wishing I could be doing the same.

This will be a cool addition to THP for sure.

Sounds pretty cool, looking forward to reading the content as your travels commence!

This sounds like a great idea, making this site even more a one stop shop for all things golf related

This is going to be a very fun thread to follow. Safe travels!

This is going to be a Nice added feature to THP.

THP = Innovation , I LOVE IT!! You guys just keep pushing and that's part of what makes this place great!

I am looking forward to this new addition. I tend to travel quite a bit. Either for golf or with the family to Florida so it will be nice to hear about other peoples journey's and good places to go.

Great concept JB and GG. Looking forward to your coverage of these destinations. What a job! I am sending my resume.

TapAhoy!

Very Cool JB, looking forward to reading about your travels, and wishing I could be doing the same.

The best part is, that this will be only a small portion of the content. There will be tons of coverage on anything travel related. From golf resorts to luggage and accessories, THP Travel will cover all of it. We really think its a section that many of our readers will enjoy.

This sounds like a great addition to THP!

That dinner with the Wynn's appears to have had a real influence on you and GG. Good stuff.

This sounds really cool. It will be a great way to get some tips and tricks for traveling and even a place to travel. Looking forward to it.

That dinner with the Wynn's appears to have had a real influence on you and GG. Good stuff.

Ironically we never thought of it that way, but they are still great friends that we get to speak with a lot and compare things.

Sounds amazing, I can't wait to read about all your journies and adventures on the road. Really looking forward to catching you on a couple stops along the way.

This sounds right up my alley, so am glad to hear about this addition. Will be looking forward to it.

This really sounds like a terrific addition to the site. I love how the content expands and seems to get better each day.

The next new THP adventure, I like it. With so many great courses, resorts and getaways, THP can give a birds eye view of what's out there.

Great idea I think this will be a nice addition. I know I'm personally traveling way more than I ever have before. Mostly because of THP. Texas, Orlando, Myrtle, AC, and possibly Vegas. Be following this one for sure.

This will be a pretty fun new section of the site. Is this going to be on the home page or will it be integrated into the forum? If it is in the forum, will it be for THP events only, or will it be open to forum members personal travel?

JB and GG you two always seem to find away to take this wonderful site to the next level!

As if all the reviews, testing, give aways, contests, course reviews and invitationals are not enough you guys are adding a whole new realm to all of the awesomeness here.

Looking forward to this thread. KellyBo and I may one day take the cross country route to see it all up close and personal. Enjoy your journey!

Great idea and I really look forward to this new section.

This is very exiting, I have been a big fan of this idea and I'm glad to see it coming to fruition. I think it will introduce so many new people to THP.

Back