The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see another plunge for you now Ary. Never complain about the rankings! I learned that the hard way

I reserve the right to complain.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I better be moving up!! haha

One day I'll crack this list... One day... Fun stuff though!

Tap tap taparoo

This list is clearly wrong since I'm not in the top 5 or anywhere to be found. I demand a recount, Florida.

I am officially THP'ing from a gynecology banquet for my wife's residency, gotta give me something for that!!!! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am officially THP'ing from a gynecology banquet for my wife's residency, gotta give me something for that!!!! Hahaha

That is impressive .

That's awesome. Lol.

Smellmyfingercity

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

That's awesome. Lol.

Smellmyfingercity

This entire room would be ready to fight over that comment. Haha

Proof??

a693488f-cf09-39b8.jpg

That help? Hahaha

Surely not what you were visualizing.

a693488f-cf09-39b8.jpg

That help? Hahaha

Surely not what you were visualizing.

Yeah. Wheres the "chairs"? Those don't qualify. Lol.

Okay. Rep Given.

Is everyone's phone on vibrate?

Pray tell why?

This thread needs a sticky. Its awesomeness is epic..

I think I am filing a protest with the committee....I dropped 6 spots over one bad round..somebody with tampons on their head only falls a couple......what's a guy gotta do to move back up around here?? :laughing:

Jman, you should get points for that, and I like JeffReedMo's new city for you....LMAO!

awww im not on here :/ oh well, there's thousands more people haha..

I think I'm officially going to end up getting Amp'd for my birthday in a few weeks. That'll surely deserve a bump in the rankings. I mean..I'll be so Amp'd.

I think I'm officially going to end up getting Amp'd for my birthday in a few weeks. That'll surely deserve a bump in the rankings. I mean..I'll be so Amp'd.

On that note, I just ordered Ci11's and picked up a Metal X #7 yesterday. Has to count for something I would guess. Z

Tapalk. That's why.

On that note, I just ordered Ci11's and picked up a Metal X #7 yesterday. Has to count for something I would guess. Z

Tapalk. That's why.

You...stop trying to steal my angle here!!!! You stop it and you stop it right now!!!

You...stop trying to steal my angle here!!!! You stop it and you stop it right now!!!

I got new irons and hybrids and went out and shot a cold 40 with them...no warmups or nothing.

Sorry SP....gotta jump on the bandwagon here

So now I have to buy more new clubs. Thanks. Jerks.

Just got off the phone Domoarigato the commish of the Japan PGA and we will be combining the two tours rankings.
The #1&2 players ninja huskair and Oregon 'Sumo' Jack will be making an appearance

Just got off the phone Domoarigato the commish of the Japan PGA and we will be combining the two tours rankings.
The #1&2 players ninja huskair and Oregon 'Sumo' Jack will be making an appearance

About darn time. My sister-in-law is Japanese so obviously I'll get a big bump here.

Great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back