Status
Not open for further replies.

thebread

professional lurker
Reaction score
Handicap
FIR
Hello, thanks for looking at my 'ad',

Got some stuff I'm looking to trade or sell. I would prefer to deal in the continental 48. All clubs will be sent via FedEx. Paypal for payment. Obviously if you want to bundle a few clubs together I'd be more then willing to haggle. Feel free to send me a message here if you have any questions at all or would care for more photos.
As far as trades go my list is pretty slim, Mashie 7 wood with stock stiff shaft or an older set of Ping irons (eye 2s, zing 2s, G5's ect) black dot with regular flex steel shafts. Obviously I would add cash as needed...just looking for an older set of irons on a budget just to be up front(these wont be for me). I'm not interested in anything else at the moment.

First up is an Adams Speedline LP 3+ wood...Stock Matrix shaft in stiff flex, 13.5*, standard lie and length. Like new Winn Master Wrap grip...OEM headcover included, however its missing the number clip...man i hate those little things. Any ways, this is one of the easiest 3 woods I've ever hit off the deck. Please note that there are a few spots near the topline...club has been used but not beat up. *PENDING*
017_zpsdbc7658a.jpg

019_zps72705e35.jpg

020_zps89d03ca4.jpg

018_zpse84fb799.jpg

Up next Ive got a set of Mashie Hybrids: M3, M4, and M5. Lofts are 20.5, 23, and 26. All are standard lie and length with the fantastic Miyazaki stock shafts in stiff flex. Original Cleveland Lamkin grips. I don't have a cover for the 4...these covers are pesky to lose just like the darn number tags like the LP above. Clubs show average wear for a full northern season or so of use...please note that the 3 hybrid has a nick out on the toe and the 5 hybrid has a few bag chatter marks on the back of the head...hope the pictures show that. If I uploaded this pictures correctly the order of the clubs in all the pics should be 3-4-5 left to right. $41 each DLVD or message me for a deal on the set
014_zpsa5de3814.jpg
015_zps8ec95f2d.jpg
016_zpsa06f9e3c.jpg

Last a few dozen balls...not looking to sell these, just use them towards trading for the items I listed above. Pretty straightforward here, 2 dzn new Q Stars and 1 dzn new E6 (in sleeves missing outer box)...both last years models (2012).
013_zps85303048.jpg

OK thanks again for the look and let me know if I forgot anything or if you need more photos/info
Jeff

EDIT
here's some more amateur hour photos of the mashies...the one of the toe is the 3 and the crown is the bag chatter on the 5...
021_zpsf26c4517.jpg
022_zps15b36c3d.jpg

Last edited:
DLVD.?

thanks for the assist mike...
DLVD=delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back