Video Chat with Lee Westwood

HandyManny

This Is Paradise
Reaction score
Hey THP

About an hour ago via twitter, Ping posted they were going to have a contest pertaining to Lee Westwood. When the question came up they asked, "Name the make and model PING putter that @WestwoodLee recently switched to and will be rolling at the @WGC_Accenture".

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361226420.366360.jpg

Well I was the first person to answer it correctly and I WON!!! I was shocked to see I was first as I never win like this on twitter. So tomorrow I will get to ask Lee Westwood questions in a PGATour interview. It will be through video chat.

I wanted to let everyone here know so if you've always wanted to ask a PGA pro a question then hopefully I could help out. Let me know if you have any questions for him and I will do my best to ask all of them. Thank you.

Respectfully, Manny M.

In before J Rod.

That's awesome, where can we view it?

Awesome man

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bad news for the day. I didn't get to do the live chat with Lee Westwood because of technical difficulties. I did get to see the video on YouTube but was unsuccessful on getting in on it. I was promised a future chat though. Definitely looking forward to it.

lol ask him about the time in flordia at a fun outting when he was outdrove by about 50 yds by his caddy.

lol ask him about the time in flordia at a fun outting when he was outdrove by about 50 yds by his caddy.

Wow that's crazy haha! Did you witness that personally?

no but ask him about it he will get a kick out of it. his caddy was the 2010 remax world senior long drive champ. george slupski. long story short lee was telling him dont he wish he could hit one that far not knowing who his caddy was. after a few times of that george took lees driver and hit one about 50 yds past him.

Back