Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm kinda counting on JB and TC here, with JB's first two rounds as lock ins, and if TC gets heated up then we might just have a contest.

Yeah I'm kinda counting on JB and TC here, with JB's first two rounds as lock ins, and if TC gets heated up then we might just have a contest.

False. His second might be over in 7 (due to just being demoralized), but his first is anything but sure.

I have some catching up to do........let me read up!

I think I will take you up on that one, although I like all 4 of these golfers I have a feeling ary is going to be totally on his game at MC 2.0 and he and ddec pull out the win. Besides I just like the name Amol. :D

Dawgdaddy is a smart man, thanks for the support!

Since I already have an avatar bet, let's get fun.

Round 1
Match 3 – Bullfrog & dhjkelly vs P4B & Hawk

I'm a Hacker Backer, so I'll take Bullfrog and Kelly over P4B & Hawk.

The wager:
The loser must record and post a Happy Gilmore apologizing to Chubbs inspired video in the Morgan Cup Video thread.

Something like this, but it doesn't have to be a direct quote.
I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive.

Ok, updated through this post. Check to make sure. If a bet is posted and made and someone accepts the bet and no details about the orig. bet are changed or questioned then I'm posting. If there is a question or the bet is changed a bit from the orig. I will wait till the person accepts the changes. If I missed something prior to this post, let me know.

I will be making some bets........don't worry.

Round 1

The wager:
The loser must record and post a Happy Gilmore apologizing to Chubbs inspired video in the Morgan Cup Video thread.

I like the outside the box thinking on that one.

Start rehearsing your lines, Sharkhat. That match is going to be a massacre!

Shark great bet there. Kelly and I got this!

Round 1

The wager:

Haha that is a fun bet!

Yes! I was hoping for some sort of action. Thanks Rx.

In all honesty, I think this is going to be an interesting match. It is a fun betting match because it could go either way. I think we need more takers on this thing. Give us more to play for! We love that pressure.

Thanks for keeping up with it Nate.

In all honesty, I think this is going to be an interesting match. It is a fun betting match because it could go either way. I think we need more takers on this thing. Give us more to play for! We love that pressure.

That match doesn't have a shot of going either way. Both of you know will happen.

I'll put up control of my avatar and signature for a month on Team Hackers winning.

NATE!!! I'M CALLING YOU OUT FOR A BET ON YOUR AVATAR!!!

I AM BETTING THAT JB...WILL IN FACT...LOSE A MATCH!!!!!!

2 weeks control, what do you say? :handshake:

yes.... I like to bet long shots lol

I am looking forward to seeing the "other" bets. You know the ones like how many practice swings vanilla flav takes before pulling the trigger. Over/under his pre-shot routine taking 7.5 minutes. Whether or not Yorkem is the first one to go bananas.

It will drive me nuts. I know I won't be the best out there, but I do play pretty quickly.

The bet would have to Yorkem vs the field. He's the Tigggger of anger betting.

Someone bring me a keyboard please. hahahaha

I love this thread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I do too man. It was a ton of fun last year from the other side, and just as much this time.

NATE!!! I'M CALLING YOU OUT FOR A BET ON YOUR AVATAR!!!

I AM BETTING THAT JB...WILL IN FACT...LOSE A MATCH!!!!!!

2 weeks control, what do you say? :handshake:

The players in TMC are not allowed to participate in the wagers.

So, is anyone cross dressing at the 2013 outing yet? It was ummm....fun.

Since I've got a bet on full profile customization, I'd like to make a video bet with someone. Let me go check out the matchups.

I'll take Chunk & Drunk over the Shocking Dinosaur in round two. Any takers?

Hawk & Yoccos (Shocking Dinosaur) vs chunkylover77 & dhjkelly (Chunk & Drunk)

What is the wager for?

What's the deal with the odd love fest between Kelly and chunky? Do you feel sorry for him in the "aw, look at the cute little feller" way or something?

I guess Chunky and I became good buddies 2 years ago thru PM when we were teamed up for the outing scramble. I just think of him as a teammate and friend. Of course I think of TC, Hawk and Yoccos as friends too! Just want to be involved in the fun. Kick butt Chunky and Kelly! You are on JN!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

I quoted a few on the same topic... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KB! lol. I love ya but now Hawk and I are really gonna work poor old chunky and what's his face.

So, is anyone cross dressing at the 2013 outing yet? It was ummm....fun.

LOL. Please no. As good as you looked I don't want to go through that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back