Golfingmedic

Reaction score
Ok, the bug has bitten me. I want...no I now NEED a staff bag. I have looked around on the bay and seen some prices, but I was wondering if anyone here has one lying around they are no longer using and would be willing to part with? Im not looking for a particular brand, although I have become quite the Titleist homer, brand is not important to me. I have never owned a Staff bag before, but now that I have been bitten by the bug... I need one :act-up:!

So if you happen to have one lying around, or just one you are looking to unload, shoot me a PM!

Thanks everyone!

Any kind om particular you are looking for? Price range?

I have looked at the Mid Sized ones, no brand preference just one that will hold up well and looks good. I would prefer to keep the price range reasonable. Brand new they are selling for $225 so i'd like to stay around or below that.

There are some nice Cleveland ones on the bay just like our MC'ers bags for $220.

If that's your price range I would think you could find one on ebay that would fit your style and color choices, there are a ton of options out there!!!

I agree Icey, I would rather deal with a fellow THP member than chancing it on eBay

Tappin like its my job

I agree Icey, I would rather deal with a fellow THP member than chancing it on eBay

Tappin like its my job
I know what you mean, but shipping costs on one of those will be quite large, shipping bags is crazy pricey!

Back