Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Thursday night for me too. Could maybe do 36 on Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll probably be in Thursday night, but will only play 18 on Friday. But, I am up for a follow up round on Sunday. That is assuming I'm in the lucky 32.

I will be on my way to Old Silo golf course in Kentucky, and will be stopped to get registered for this!

Whatever it take. You need to be at this CJ. Ocean City is gong to rock!

Just over 48 hours to go for the signups for this amazing weekend!

I've got that tingly feeling in my gut.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've got that tingly feeling in my gut.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Me too.. but it is lunch time, so....!

Seriously - really looking forward to this!

Thursday night arrival for a Friday round would probably be my plan as well...if I make the cut of 32.

Probably my plan as well. I might actually play 2 rounds Friday , Rum Pointe, and maybe Baywood Greens or Lighthouse.

My supervisor tends to pop in here on Thursday afternoons... if he does this time, guess I'm screwed!

Just booked my room at Lankford Hotel (check in Friday, check out Saturday)

Best rate at a good hotel I could find.

Just booked my room at Lankford Hotel (check in Friday, check out Saturday)

Best rate at a good hotel I could find.

thats positive thinking, hope you get in.

So how many Thpers are looking to make this their first event? Can't wait to meet some awesome new thpers

If I get in. It'll be my first invitational, I will be at the SeeMorw event before that. How's that for cool, my first two THP events within two weeks....IF I make the cut.

Alibi in place for why i'll be late to class, you best bet I'm going to be gunning for a spot.

CJ will be vying for a spot too. Already planning a stop on our way to Alabama to make sure he gets in. Fingers crossed.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

CJ will be vying for a spot too. Already planning a stop on our way to Alabama to make sure he gets in. Fingers crossed.

So does that mean yay or nay for bullfrog?

Lankford does look pretty good. I use Trip Advisor a lot. $160/night isn't totally unreasonable for the area in season, especially if you're sharing.

Crazy thing most other places that are half as nice are over $200

Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

So does that mean yay or nay for bullfrog?

Nay for me. Got my eye on other events. Can only do 2 this year. Possibly 3.

JB

If I don't make it in for the invitational, is there any chance I can still play Rum Pointe on Friday for 40.00?? I'm really counting on getting into this one as it is the only one I will be able to attend - but fate has a fickle finger!

BB good idea maybe we can take advantage of the rate even if we do not get in

JB

If I don't make it in for the invitational, is there any chance I can still play Rum Pointe on Friday for 40.00?? I'm really counting on getting into this one as it is the only one I will be able to attend - but fate has a fickle finger!

Have faith you will make it and don't even worry about that other stuff

JB

Unfortunately not. But have faith.

We know it seems harsh, and we truly do not mean it to be, but we must keep the special pricing to those that are in the event. Otherwise, anybody that reads this thread out there, could call them up and say they are a part of the event to grab a cheap round on the hard work of THP and backs of the people coming.

Back