Impatient golfer waiting for new sticks

SaskeyInWash

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.0
I was fitted for and ordered a set of TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour's last night and am impatiently awaiting their arrival. Hopefully they are here by next weekend. I have 2 tee times this weekend but am not really looking forward to playing as I will still have to play with my old irons. The RocketBladez with KBS C-Taper shafts just feel so smooth compared to project x shaft I am currently playing. They are really an amazing set of iron from what I saw on the Trackman. I hit a few shots thin and the club sounded a little funny but the ball still carried and had most of the distance as a pure shot. I can't wait to get them and start playing properly fitted irons.

As a side not I will have some AP2's for sale in the coming weeks.

I feel for you I sent my ap2's to titleist to be the shafted to the KBS tour x from the s300's and I don't even have a set to play

I was teasing Ole Gray last night when he said he hopes his Callaway X Hot Pros come in soon. I told him that the receipt said 4 to 6 weeks before delivery. He fell for it and had the saddest look on his face.

I feel for you I sent my ap2's to titleist to be the shafted to the KBS tour x from the s300's and I don't even have a set to play

Ok that is worse not even having a set. Curious, is there an advantage to sending them back to Titleist to reshaft over a local club builder?

I was teasing Ole Gray last night when he said he hopes his Callaway X Hot Pros come in soon. I told him that the receipt said 4 to 6 weeks before delivery. He fell for it and had the saddest look on his face.

Hahaha, that's not even nice. I like it.

I was miss fit buy my local retailer so the are picking up half the bill and is there anyone better to do the work than the actual manufacturer?

Back