Club Sponsorship - who do you go with?

Goin Callaway.... They Skrong..... and when Callaway Skrong then Floggy's game is Skrong

1) Wilson Staff. Good lineup already and the F5 series will complete their lineup. I'd want some sort of custom Michigan Ave. putter, but I'm just picky.
I like the idea of being with a smaller OEM that's trying to make a comeback.

2) Titleist. Im an elitist...sue me. Their lineup has no weaknesses from top to bottom.

Very good question and definitely a tough choice so many good options. Callaway and Cobra doing lots of good things technology wise. Wilson Staff for their history. Solid products from Bridgestone. Ping and Titleist have been constant for along time.

Because of their history, the great looks of their clubs and I like the direction they are headed I am choosing Wilson Staff

Bridgestone or Ping for me. About the only two oem's that I like all their offerings from drivers, FW's, irons, wedges and putters. Bridgestone has the obvious advantage with balls...but I think Ping on the putter line. So basically a toss up.

Wilson Staff for sure. I'm playing a full bag of their gear and I'd 100% sign an exclusive deal with them for the next 5 years. At their reasonable release rate that means I'd be playing two full upgrades after what I've got right now. I'm confident both of those would be solid upgrades, and I'd have plenty of time to get comfortable with each release before I had to replace it.

Callaway or Titleist for me. I already have Callaway woods and have always loved them so I know that would likely work. I've hit the Apex Pro and they are on my short list for irons next spring (excited to see the new model, too). Putters would be easy with all the Odyssey models. Titleist would be a close second as the 915 was close to the BBA when I bought earlier this year and I have always played a Titleist ball.

Easy for me its Callaway. I don't see anything else in my bag for the years to come.

Callaway hands down

Would it change anyone's mind if the time frame was set to 10 years?

With me...maybe. Cobra seems to be going a good direction, and I could pair them with SeeMore putters and Bridgestone golf balls. And I could easily see myself going that route. But 10 years is a long time and it's tough to call. I bet 5 or so years ago a lot of people would say TM, and now look at them. No one seems to want to touch them on here.

In no order
Ping
Callaway
Wilson Staff
Nike.

For me, its Taylormade. Top to bottom, I still feel like they make the best gear in the industry. I dont really get the obsession that some folks have with Callaway and Ive never really felt the love for Nike gear, so it still has to be TMAG for me.

Bridgestone without a question for me and not just because of Legacy but that added to it. If I couldnt choose them Id go with Cobra and use Bridgestone balls with a Bettinardi putter.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'd go Callaway, Bridgestone, TaylorMade, Titleist, Cleveland/Srixon, Ping, Wilson, Cobra, Nike. Really pretty much anyone who would offer me such a deal.

1. Ping - I love their woods, love their wedges, love their putters. I really like the i25s - not as much as the XR Pros - but would never mind playing them.
2. Callaway - love their irons, love their wedges, like their putters. The only issue is I never seem to get along with their woods.
3. Titleist - like the woods, love the irons, love the putters. Have a love/hate with Vokey wedges, however. Wedges make or break a relationship for me.

Callaway (solid from top to bottom)
Titleist (solid from top to bottom)
Srixon/Cleveland (if they had a full line of LH equipment)
Bridgestone (")

In that order

Callaway, Callaway, CALLAWAY!

Callaway first and foremost...

Taylormade is a close 2nd.

Obviously Callaway jumps to the top of the list just on how great they've done in the past two years. Cleveland/Srixon would be very cool. I'm almost inclined to say Adams on account of how much I like Yes! putters.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Wilson-Staff

Won more titles than anything else, and making a comeback....

Callaway or Bridgestone!

Bridgestone hands down, pretty blades, great wedges, functional metal woods, and a great selection of balls.

Wilson-Staff

Won more titles than anything else, and making a comeback....

And THPers will be at their HQ next week for one of our big THP Events. You can follow along live as it happens of course on the forum.

Ping or Titleist!

That's tough. I have a number of clubs in my bag that would be almost impossible to part with. I would not trade my Apex or my X2 Hot Pro hybrids for anything right now, but I also wouldn't give-up my G30 driver; It's a game changer for me! I have never had a putter as good as my Giant FGP as well. Wedges wouldn't be a problem as I like my RTX 2.0, but I also liked my Mack Daddys, Titleists and Pings as well. I don't think I'd make a 14 club deal. I'd do like a LOT of golfers and mix-up the bag and balls and just put head covers on the stuff I needed to. Yeah, I pass.

Callaway without a doubt.

Back