d8b32fd3bc4c0228c5fcfaba9a5dc499.jpg

This one's for you CAABEAT your favorite hole at River Marsh #17
55cf309a11ad74d87d6d0a0fd1f0367a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#18 from the tee

74731dc70cd70506cd8957f66abf8c95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Whatever the group chooses. I just go along to get along :D

Thanks for coming out John! Was a fun 9, sorry I had to cut it short. Wish I had more time for you to show me how to hit chips as smooth as you. You've got skill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for coming out John! Was a fun 9, sorry I had to cut it short. Wish I had more time for you to show me how to hit chips as smooth as you. You've got skill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good thing you didn't play the back then, that went downhill with the rest of the game

I enjoyed getting out today as well. Hopefully I can do it again with a little better game in tow!

Beautiful view...where is that?

How did you hit em Juan?

How did you hit em Juan?

Had fun playing with some guys from work...but I am too inconsistent.....about 5 pars..bunch of bogies...and a few 80-10s. Quit keeping score, but probably shot around 100.

I just wanted to get out and play. I'm suppose to be playing Westfields with some buddies on Monday if the weather holds.

How was PC?

I have talked about wanting to play Musket Ridge for a long time and have played several courses in that area over the years but never pulled the trigger at playing there. After today's round I wish I would have played it much sooner, but can't complain about first round there with t2g and mizunofan

Hi everyone. Delaware here.

I hope everyone got some golf in yesterday it is gross out now.

Anyone have a shaft puller?

Anyone in the RVA looking to get out Wed. afternoon? I'm thinking about Royal New Kent. Thanks.

There has been some significant discussions in the equipment threads about the XXIO drivers. Everything I've read states that they are great clubs for seniors with low swing speeds such as myself. Club Champion e-mailed me today that the rep is dropping off some left hand demos for the XXIO 9 driver, 3 wood and hybrids. Regardless of what my doctors say, I have made an appointment in a couple of weeks for a demo and possible fitting. (It's a fitting, I won't be playing or walking up and down hills.) As I mentioned in another thread, if these clubs help, then I must thank the THP site because otherwise I would never have known that they exist. Once again, thanks CAA_Beat for leading me to this site.

There has been some significant discussions in the equipment threads about the XXIO drivers. Everything I've read states that they are great clubs for seniors with low swing speeds such as myself. Club Champion e-mailed me today that the rep is dropping off some left hand demos for the XXIO 9 driver, 3 wood and hybrids. Regardless of what my doctors say, I have made an appointment in a couple of weeks for a demo and possible fitting. (It's a fitting, I won't be playing or walking up and down hills.) As I mentioned in another thread, if these clubs help, then I must thank the THP site because otherwise I would never have known that they exist. Once again, thanks CAA_Beat for leading me to this site.
So what I get out of this. If you pick up an XXIO, then you'll be 10 to 20 yards farther in the fairway everytime. That's a scary thought :D

Fellas let's keep this about the event.

Somebody from Boston might be around to play Bulle Rock on Sunday, May 22nd, just saying...

Anyone in the RVA looking to get out Wed. afternoon? I'm thinking about Royal New Kent. Thanks.

I might be able to. What time were you thinking of playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back