2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

Guess you will have to bring a Walkman and cassettes if you want to listen to music also!

Guess you will have to bring a Walkman and cassettes if you want to listen to music also!

I cant imagine anybody at demo day with headphones on. Once one has been to an outing, they will know what that means. Everybody together is what its about.

At the STL Demo Day I went to this year, Cobra's booth was blasting bad Swedish techno music. It was ok, for like 22 seconds, but got old super fast.

Surprise him twice and be absent...hehe

Looks like my sister and brother have come up with a plan to really trick him and have his party in March! WOOHOO, I AM BACK IN THE OUTING!

I want to have a villa crawl this weekend.

64C...paging 64C

The more I look at the posts / pics / videos from the 2012 Outing, the more I get excited about the 2013 Outing next May.

I only joined THP about 6ish weeks ago and I can already see the value in this community despite the fact that it is firmly grounded in the eastern USA. That's fine. Us west coast guys just need to make a little more effort to get to the big events. If we're going to pay the $$ to bring ourselves and our spouses across the country, we want to be sure it's worth it and an event like this makes that an easy decision. Demo Day alone seems staggering! It's exciting to be able to meet a bunch of people who share the same passion for the game, play golf with them, etc and hopefully make some new friends. Putting faces to these somewhat odd forum screen names will be nice as well. When I told my wife that there's a guy called Chunkylover on the forum she asked if she should bring her cousin along for him to meet. <-- true
We've now committed to making the flight from California next May. (my wife doesn't golf - please bring other non-golfing wives for her to shop with :act-up: ).

All that's left is the official signup. I look forward to meeting you all next spring.

That's awesome Rob!

LMAO at your wife's comment about Chunky!!

That's awesome Rob!

LMAO at your wife's comment about Chunky!!

Next time she walks a course with me I'll chunk a shot and explain the difference. Of course I am assuming I know why he calls himself Chunkylover. :)

Demo Day will in fact be the biggest we have ever done. I know those that were there last year did not think that was possible, but I assure you, there will be more items to test. There will also be more shafts to test with me on the launch monitor and a few other things.

This just isn't possible. And if you do somehow pull off the impossible my back may be so sore Saturday morning that I have to skip the THP golf...

Oh yes, you will find me here next May. Is this beautiful or what???

424744_10151110887624407_1873516442_n.jpg

Oh yes, you will find me here next May. Is this beautiful or what???

424744_10151110887624407_1873516442_n.jpg

I know someone who drove that green and made eagle.

wow what a photo! That is quite a bridge. i just like the fact ill be drinking on the roof of that place!

That is just gorgeous!

Slightly intimidating, but beautiful

I am sad...

Not because I wont be able to go, cause I will
Not because I wont have a lot of fun, cause I really will
Not because I will still suck at golf, even though I will

But because the #$^@#%@^ wheel of destiny will be back... again...

I am sad...

Not because I wont be able to go, cause I will
Not because I wont have a lot of fun, cause I really will
Not because I will still suck at golf, even though I will

But because the #$^@#%@^ wheel of destiny will be back... again...

You got burned dude, that was rough. Maybe this year is your year?

wow what a photo! That is quite a bridge. i just like the fact ill be drinking on the roof of that place!

Me too buddy, I think all Albatross members should do a carbomb together on the roof. Than we can hit chip shots in the hallway...

You got burned dude, that was rough. Maybe this year is your year?

I thought that after my first encounter... only to get burned last year too!

I am 0-2 vs the wheel of destiny and I can only imagine that after the next outing I'll be 0-3.

I am 0-2 vs the wheel of destiny and I can only imagine that after the next outing I'll be 0-3.

The wheel can be cruel, but when it strikes, its special.

You have the luck, 2 outings and your # was called. I bought a $100 this past outing and it seemed everyone at our table was called. I think its just as much fun watching that wheel and whoever is up theres face. Such a good time.

After repeated visits to this thread, looks like I need to start saving a bit.

You have the luck, 2 outings and your # was called. I bought a $100 this past outing and it seemed everyone at our table was called. I think its just as much fun watching that wheel and whoever is up theres face. Such a good time.

I wasn't...but your right I think everyone but you, MikeDino, and I was called up..

I wasn't called up either. It was classic watching the faces after the wheel beat them down.

Back