What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 dozen chromesoft, and 3 gloves. re-stocking.

Adams XTD Ti 18* FW brand new for $60 shipped.

Last edited:
Grabbed a Red Tie shaft that was a new pull. Going to put it in a Hybrid head I have and see if it helps with the large gap in my bag.

These came in the mail today. A forgiving iron option.

20150916_121431_zps8sx5fmla.jpg

Picked up a used G25 20 degree hybrid off the bay for $45, needed something to go along with my 2H.

Some srixon q star balls. Excited to try these bad boys out.

3 & 5 GBB, just had to do it. XR Hybrid is going to the woodshed for a while

After enjoying a delicious 1st Tee bar at the course yesterday with EaglevsFalcon, I did some investigative work. Found out I can buy them online, so I got 2 dozen Oatmeal Raisin. Kind of a high price for them but so delicious. Will be my own on course treat til they are gone.

​18 holes today.

A green fee

After enjoying a delicious 1st Tee bar at the course yesterday with EaglevsFalcon, I did some investigative work. Found out I can buy them online, so I got 2 dozen Oatmeal Raisin. Kind of a high price for them but so delicious. Will be my own on course treat til they are gone.
Those are really good. I've had them before but spenny for sure. I usually cop out and go for the cliff bar deal at the supermarket. Can't beat 10/$10 on those.

Callaway Great Big Bertha Heavenwood

Gonna find out in the morn ��

GBB 3W. With trade ins, it's gonna be $110. Too good of a deal to pass up.

3 MD3 wedges and some Chrome Soft balls. At least I ordered them

Ordered 3 dozen more Callaway Chrome Speed balls.
I found one that was "lost" at the Michigan outing last month. Played it for 9 holes before I lost it for good and came away very impressed. So, I followed your lead and ordered 3 doz to match my total of Chrome Soft left. $66 shipped, why not!

Callaway GBB with Rogue I/O and Lime UTx grip +4 wraps:
UMotnK1l.jpg

FIRM41Zl.jpg

NikeID Lunar Control 3's:

FootJoy Pure Touch Gloves:

3mzwu1il.jpg

Scratch 60* wedge bent to 58* with NO1 50 series grip:

WDhngscl.jpg

YRvWv1Kl.jpg

Yeah. I'm done for a bit.

Callaway GBB with Rogue I/O and Lime UTx grip +4 wraps:
UMotnK1l.jpg

FIRM41Zl.jpg

NikeID Lunar Control 3's:

FootJoy Pure Touch Gloves:

3mzwu1il.jpg

Scratch 60* wedge bent to 58* with NO1 50 series grip:

WDhngscl.jpg

YRvWv1Kl.jpg

Yeah. I'm done for a bit.

That's a freaking haul

BB Mini 1.5 14° with a Project X 6.0 shaft in it. If it performs like my XR Pro fairway wood but with more forgiveness, I am going to be really happy.

Went to the shop for a set of Cobra AMP CELL Pro forged, got out of the shop with a set Taylormade Tour Preferred CB irons (3-p) with KBS Tour stiff shafts. :D

Finalized plans with Kari for a custom.

Will be the second "Charlotte" putter I'm having done, the other is Low Tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back