Trying To Break 90 Club

50 was my temp in GA. But now, I have ventured out when the day starts in the low 40s. I just need a warmup during the round. A little brown liquor never hurts either.

Warmed up to the low 40s, sunshine, no wind... lunch with Mrs. 5150, then off to the course.

Warmed up to the low 40s, sunshine, no wind... lunch with Mrs. 5150, then off to the course.

have fun!

I will be playing this Saturday in low 40s temps too, cant wait!

Started well, finished poorly, ended up with a 92 (45/47), lost a few balls, two of which had no right to have been lost.

have fun!

I will be playing this Saturday in low 40s temps too, cant wait!

47 on the front, tossed the scorecard out after a double on 10, double on 11, triple on 12 and just enjoyed being outdoors for the last several holes.

47 on the front, tossed the scorecard out after a double on 10, double on 11, triple on 12 and just enjoyed being outdoors for the last several holes.

That's all you can do some days. A bad day on the golf course is better than any day at home by yourself.

That's all you can do some days. A bad day on the golf course is better than any day at home by yourself.

Yeah, no kidding. Also lost a few balls (like Spivey said above) I had no business losing. Hit it down the middle, into a pile of leaves, gone.

Yeah, no kidding. Also lost a few balls (like Spivey said above) I had no business losing. Hit it down the middle, into a pile of leaves, gone.

That's the absolute worst part of playing this time of the year. Beautiful scenery, but you might well throw the scorecard away at the beginning of the round. Between the ball stealing leaves, the wind most of the time, and soggy courses it's almost a lost cause to try to score well.

I have not seen a leaf in a month, we can now play lol

Warmed up to the low 40s, sunshine, no wind...

If it makes you feel any better tomorrows going to be low 30's here, Celsius... :act-up:

If it makes you feel any better tomorrows going to be low 30's here, Celsius... :act-up:

It was a chilly 26 Celsius this morning when we tee'd off winter golf at its finest!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see.... forecast high of 51, sunny, no breeze and the help desk still hasn't fixed the one application I use ALL DAY, EVERYDAY to do my job.

Looks like a 100% chance of golf today.

+22 thru 13. At least it's a nice day :)

Up and down for par on 14. Paired up with a couple nice retired guys. +22 still.

Up and down for par on 14. Paired up with a couple nice retired guys. +22 still.

just have fun out there. I do not expect to score well at all when I play winter golf

Thru 16; still +22

just have fun out there. I do not expect to score well at all when I play winter golf

I'm having fun. Always nice to meet good people out on the course. In the FW on 17... par 5. Gonna lay up

Bogey on 17; +23

Finished at 98. Fun round though I didn't score too well.

Trying To Break 90 Club

42/46 - 88 today. Same course, same golfer, 10 strokes better today than yesterday.

Hit 7 FWs and only 2 GIRs. 31 putts.

Missed a 5 footer on the last hole for par that would've tied my PB.

42/46 - 88 today. Same course, same golfer, 10 strokes better today than yesterday.

Hit 7 FWs and only 2 GIRs. 31 putts.

Missed a 5 footer on the last hole for par that would've tied my PB.

Congrats on breaking 90! In my book, playing this time of the and shooting 1 over your PB is like shooting a couple under it in more favorable conditions. This game is such a roller coaster ride.

Thanks so-illhacker! It was a bit of a smoke and mirrors round. Only 2 GIRs... that's where I need to improve. If I can push that to 9 or 10 I can start posting in the Trying to Break 80 thread.

Back