Proud dad: Bella Houston Athlete of the week

Very cool! Is she in the Advanced Par class right now? My 8 year old is in the Par class at DSC.

That is so cool, and humbling to get beat by 4 strokes by your 9 year old daughter! She is quite well spoken as well, unbelievable!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Very cool! Congrats

Very cool video - you've gotta be so proud of your girl! Wishing her continued success!

She can probably out drive me!

Very cool.

That is awesome!

Very cool!

Just Fantatstic...I remember you posting pictures of her last year at Christmas time when she got golf stuff and was so thrilled. You have every reason to be very proud. Keep us posted on her progress.

Very cool! Is she in the Advanced Par class right now? My 8 year old is in the Par class at DSC.
She is in the birdie class and loves it. She has also mentored the PLAYer class as she wanted to volunteer and help the kids just starting out. Who is your 8 yr old? Next time say hi. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wow! Your daughter is so poised & well spoken. And she's already a heck of a golfer. You have every right to be a proud dad. Please keep us updated on how she's doing.

Very very cool, loved that video. She's very excited for the game and the girl has a SWING!!

Congrats to Bella and the entire family!

You have every right to be proud. Well done, sir!

That's awesome. A very impressive resume for her.

Very cool

Thanks for the support guys.. she really amazes me as she picked up this game by herself.

Also something that is amazing is that the girlsgolf.org program selected her for a full scholarship to us golf camps in saltsburg PA. This camp is awesome. She is there right now

Check out a video here if you want to see her surprised reaction.

Girls Golf US Golf Camp - Bella Flores: https://youtu.be/zU4fzWzCJVA

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very cool. It's a good thing she'll need a caddie so there's still hope for you (4 strokes ha!)

very nice!

That was awesome to watch. Future LPGA Player of the Year!!

So cool, congrats to her!

I loved that piece. Congrats. Her love of the game is just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
She's getting bigger. I remember you posting some things about her in a newspaper article awhile back. Amazing she has that drive and dedication at that age. Congrats!

Very nice, Richard! I'm sure you are very proud of her!

We should get out and play again soon. Time to resuscitate the Houston group!

Back