The Bubba Watson Thread

Busy fishing at the greenbrier with the wife...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk where he's been. I just realized I haven't seen him available in Fantasy Golf for awhile now

Last event for him The Players I think. Maybe he's been at Chambers Bay for some practice

I'm rooting pretty hard for Bubba in 2016.

12346449_10153884281893729_7484075300820340655_n.jpg

I'm rooting pretty hard for Bubba in 2016.

12346449_10153884281893729_7484075300820340655_n.jpg

Kind of a weird thing to say when you're 4th. It's not like he's 50th or something. I want to see him hit it just to see if he actually does it.

Kind of a weird thing to say when you're 4th. It's not like he's 50th or something. I want to see him hit it just to see if he actually does it.
It would be very interesting to see if he did walk away.

Bubba sure hears a lot of things, almost like he's listening for it. Bubba has loads of talent............a personality, eh, I don't think so. He is the most unhappy looking & acting, most of the time, professional golfer I can remember. He needs to realize he's in a real good place golf wise, and Family wise. I'm sure all of us would love to trade places with him, 4th in the World, lots of money, doesn't have to worry about golfing clothes, shoes, clubs, balls and all the other golf stuff. It's all free. I don't think he'll change either. I enjoy his golf and the great hands he uses, just could do without his whining, hearing everything and looking so hang dog.

Bubba sure hears a lot of things, almost like he's listening for it. Bubba has loads of talent............a personality, eh, I don't think so. He is the most unhappy looking & acting, most of the time, professional golfer I can remember. He needs to realize he's in a real good place golf wise, and Family wise. I'm sure all of us would love to trade places with him, 4th in the World, lots of money, doesn't have to worry about golfing clothes, shoes, clubs, balls and all the other golf stuff. It's all free. I don't think he'll change either. I enjoy his golf and the great hands he uses, just could do without his whining, hearing everything and looking so hang dog.

My niece has Asperger's and many of the traits she has, I can see in Bubba when I watch him closely. I'm not a mental health professional by any stretch of the imagination, but my wife has a Master's degree in Elementary Education and when she watches him, she sees things that she is trained to identify in students who are not progressing the way they should.

I'm not sure why he's so disliked. He's quirky, but hey, aren't we all?

I'm not sure why he's so disliked. He's quirky, but hey, aren't we all?

I don't have a problem with him but many here do so I'm sure it'll be explained in grand detail.

The Bubba Watson Thread

I have a problem with someone claiming to be a man of God, preaching at every turn, then acting like he does.

Sure we're all human and have slips but this guy is just a total piece of garbage.

He's also the most disliked person on tour as voted by his peers if that means anything.

It takes a special talent to steal that from the likes of Rory sabbatini .

Oh and Go Bubba!!!

He's also the most disliked person on tour as voted by his peers if that means anything.

I don't think it means anything to him, LOL.

He isn't playing to be a good guy. He's playing to win. Everyone is individual. He's #4 in the world. Bubba's Bubba!

I don't think it means anything to him, LOL.

He isn't playing to be a good guy. He's playing to win. Everyone is individual. He's #4 in the world. Bubba's Bubba!

If it doesn't mean anything then stop preaching.

Problem solved.

If he wants to act like an asshat go for it.

The Bubba Watson Thread

Gah forget I posted arguing on the Internet .

I give up you win.

Go Bubba !!

Oh ok.

By that logic there are millions of criminals in the world so that's cool to?

Help I'm so confused

LOL you missed my point entirely. That's okay. I don't think this is the place to get into a discussion about it.

Bubba's Bubba. Love him, hate him, whatever. He can play Golf like nobody's business. That's what I'm watching for when he's on.

Is that why he's so hated, though? He's into religion and preaches about it, but people consider him a jerk or they don't like his behavior? So if he didn't preach about it, and was still a jerk people would be okay with that?

LOL you missed my point entirely. That's okay. I don't think this is the place to get into a discussion about it.

Bubba's Bubba. Love him, hate him, whatever. He can play Golf like nobody's business. That's what I'm watching for when he's on.

Is that why he's so hated, though? He's into religion and preaches about it, but people consider him a jerk or they don't like his behavior? So if he didn't preach about it, and was still a jerk people would be okay with that?

Why can't someone not be an asshole? Is that too much to ask?

The entire idea that "I only care about the golf" is such a flawed argument. It just means he has not reached your threshold of intolerance yet.

Why can't someone not be an asshole? Is that too much to ask?

The entire idea that "I only care about the golf" is such a flawed argument. It just means he has not reached your threshold of intolerance yet.

Some people are just a**holes. I've come to grips with that. That's life. I can't change it, so I look past it. It's not like I have to deal with him. I watch him play and turn the TV off. Done.

Everyone's an asshole to someone. Justified or not.

My niece has Asperger's and many of the traits she has, I can see in Bubba when I watch him closely. I'm not a mental health professional by any stretch of the imagination, but my wife has a Master's degree in Elementary Education and when she watches him, she sees things that she is trained to identify in students who are not progressing the way they should.
Interestingly enough my wife has said the same thing and she also works with disabled children.

I'm a huge fan of Bubba GOLF and used to try defend him, but he just went too far with the hypocritic behavior and poor attitude for me.

There is a big difference between someone that is obsessive compulsive (very ritualistic) and someone that has Aspergers.

No doubt he has a questionable attitude but his game is really entertaining to watch. When his game is on he is definitely one of the most entertaining to watch, shot wise.

This thread makes me smh more than any

Heard something interesting on the radio tonight that made me think... If Bubba wins 6 more times on the PGA tour, he'll have 15 wins with 2 major championships.

Does that get him into the WGHOF?

Back