The Jerry Sandusky Trial

My point is that virtually everyone in Centre County has ties to Penn State, so the fact that 9 of the jurors and potential jurors have some association with the university isn't surprising, interesting, or newsworthy.

My point is that virtually everyone in Centre County has ties to Penn State, so the fact that 9 of the jurors and potential jurors have some association with the university isn't surprising, interesting, or newsworthy.

You drunk bro?

Tapa Slice

Ah, yeah, I agree with that. Valid point.

And I certainly don't agree with the argument that Sandusky may benefit from having people with PSU ties on the jury. He has beyond shamed the university.

Ah, yeah, I agree with that. Valid point.

And I certainly don't agree with the argument that Sandusky may benefit from having people with PSU ties on the jury. He has beyond shamed the university.
I'm 1 of 4 in my immediate family that went to school there and (assuming any aspect of what he's been accused of is true) I'd like to kill the sick SOB with my own 2 hands.

I'm 1 of 4 in my immediate family that went to school there and (assuming any aspect of what he's been accused of is true) I'd like to kill the sick SOB with my own 2 hands.

I think it's pretty much safe to say at this point that a whole heck of a lot of it is true.

He will get his due in prison, but we should tar and feather him first.

We should have the death penatly for people like this

Just saw on TV that the jury is back with a verdict. Haven't read it yet though.

Here we go.

Preliminary report is 45 counts guilty, 3 not guilty.

What a gross human this guy is.

Guilty on some counts. According to fox news

He should never see the light of day. Bail revoked.

He'll be going away forever.

He need to go away and never see the light of day. I don't think they like his type in prison either.

Guilty on 45 of 48 counts and facing up to 500 years in jail. They will have sentencing in 90 days, until then his bail has been revoked.

So long Jerry

According to MSNBC his adopted son Matt claimed yesterday that he was abused as well

Good riddance. What a piece of trash.

Justice was served, showing how silly all of the reports were about how the jury was going to be biased because they had ties to Penn State.

Back