The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Really like that idea. Get people out there who want to be in this event used to using social media and the different forms of it out there. It will benefit them, THP, the sponsors, and the event.

It's such a quick and easy way to discuss a product or rep a company. I love the inclusion of it.

It's such a quick and easy way to discuss a product or rep a company. I love the inclusion of it.
Quick and easy is the key here. OEM's on multiple social media platforms bombarded with exposure from 40 THP Rockstars selected to use/promote their equipment has impact.

I completely agree. These tools are perfect for the contest and even better for discussing these products. Hopefully the participants keep using them up through #THPMC.

Really like that idea. Get people out there who want to be in this event used to using social media and the different forms of it out there. It will benefit them, THP, the sponsors, and the event.

Absolutely, in the time of social media, whether it be vines, twitter, instagram, etc. Having people who are comfortable enough with those platforms, I'm sure, really appeals to these companies.

For those keeping track of the first 3 contests you will notice a trend. Each has a certain theme and all link to things that will be used in the 2014 event.
Excellent. I have minimal experience with instagram video, but that will change today.

Excellent. I have minimal experience with instagram video, but that will change today.

I have no experience with instagram period....time to catch up with the times

I think your SLDR creativity could be off the charts on this one

Might be time for me to join all the "cool kids" as well.

Guys,
Just because you are selected you should definitely not shy away from these forms.
I think even those selected should enter for two reasons.1
1. To show support to those that are looking for ideas, as well as the companies involved.
2. To familiarize yourself with each outlet, because every one of these will be part of the 2014 #THPMC

Guys,
Just because you are selected you should definitely not shy away from these forms.
1. To show support to those that are looking for ideas, as well as the companies involved.
2. To familiarize yourself with each outlet, because every one of these will be part of the 2014 #THPMC

Absolutely agree. If you are referring to my post above, I wasn't insinuating that he shouldn't submit something.

I want to see some 441 video creativeness.
I think your SLDR creativity could be off the charts on this one
It's amazing what I can do.
Guys,
I have an idea in my head, going to try and get it done today. And...I'm excited about it.

Guys,

Despite myself, the wheels have been turning. I'll have something put together during this week. Meant to get something put in last week, but just too hectic.

Guys,

I'll be involved in every contest. That's a guarantee! This event is way too important not to be involved with them!

I'll get some ideas narrowed down and then I just have to write something so I can make sure I don't use the wrong words

It's so cool to see see the excitement about this event. Those picked are in for something they will never forget. It's an awesome experience.

Same here, but it's an awesome outlet to rep the sponsors for sure!

I've got some awesome ideas flowing, I'm hoping to get them on film this evening lol, good stuff.

15 minutes and 2 people join this incredible event. Craziness!!

Good luck in advance guys. I am a long shot for winning the Cobra Contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 guys about to embark on the ride of their life with Cobra. Pumped up!

Cleveland Golf...You are on deck. New contest begins Friday!

Nice! Looking forward to seeing what the contest entails.

Alright! Can't wait to have a couple more guys to ponder with.

Back