Contest - Limited Edition Matrix Shafts

OK, so I couldn't hold back, this shaft is far too good! I'm in!

I would love to have my name come out of that hat for this!!! Thanks THP and Matrix!!

Thatta boy! I'm rooting for you!

If I win, I'll post a pic in baggy pants and an oversize shirt, posing with the prize!

Great contest....limited edition AND personalized? Sweet!

this is yet another great contest. That shaft looks freaking badass. I know Matrix shafts have been well liked by majority that have used them.

So did anyone else find themselves drawn into the Matrix web page trying to learn more about this shaft? What I intended to be a quick looksee turned into a 45 minute expedition to every corner of the website. Yay productivity!

What an amazing contest, I'm an idiot for reading the contest wrong, but an amazing shaft none the less!!!

Wow, this one was back on page 3. Lets see if we can absolutely blow up the Matrix social media director's cell phone from Facebook and Twitter use.:alien2:

This is an awesome opportunity guys, let's show Matrix a lot of love...

Awesome shaft and another great opportunity from THP. This shaft looks sick! It wouldn't be a good fit for me though so I'll respectfully sit back and watch this one from afar.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Awesome shaft and another great opportunity from THP. This shaft looks sick! It wouldn't be a good fit for me though so I'll respectfully sit back and watch this one from afar.

I say enter away. If nothing else, it shows the company that tons of THPers are thrilled with the contests and the prize.

I say enter away. If nothing else, it shows the company that tons of THPers are thrilled with the contests and the prize.

Alright. Will do.

Thanks for those that jumped on twitter and facebook.

So did anyone else find themselves drawn into the Matrix web page trying to learn more about this shaft? What I intended to be a quick looksee turned into a 45 minute expedition to every corner of the website. Yay productivity!

I actually liked their website before they went to this new format they have going. The older layout was much more informative than the current site. The current site is good, but not as good as it used to be.

Awesome contest. I'm gonna sit this one out, as I don't have a hybrid. I would much rather see someone win and be able to use it.

What a great looking shaft! I have no idea how or if this shaft would help my game, but if I did, I would enter.

Tweeted but forgot FB...off to FB I go!!!

Same here! My lunch time was a quick run to the local sandwich shop and brainmelting on their website. I'm even more impressed with this contest. Everyone needs to sign up for this bad boy.

Wow, this one was all the way back on page 4. Lets go everybody. Show Matrix via Social Media that you enjoy contests on THP.

What a contest! Awesome of Matrix to do this, they make some of the best shafts around. Good luck everyone!

Great contest! Thanks THP and Matrix!

Not entering this contest is simply un-American! Do it for country!

Awesome contest. I'm gonna sit this one out, as I don't have a hybrid. I would much rather see someone win and be able to use it.

I say enter anyway and show your support for Matrix and THP. Then, if you happen to win, you can randomly pick a THP'er to give the shaft to and make their day or even year.

Back