Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Man I wish you were coming down. To see the dejection on your face first hand would be priceless. Have you seen any of Hawks swing videos?

No but I watched some demolition derby on tv earlier, I presume it is similar?

--
Tapatalk2

Hydrocodone with a liquor chaser. The only thing I will be pressing is my laughs. 5 & 4 and thats if Tmex shows up for this one.
The wonder drug! I'll definitely be partaking. I'm glad I still have some left. I'll pass on the liquor chasers though!

Chunky gets brave when he's facing me down. We will wreck you and your weenie self confidence!

The wonder drug! I'll definitely be partaking. I'm glad I still have some left. I'll pass on the liquor chasers though!

If he keeps chasing them he is going to be making Kelly posts...LOL

Loser. Can't wait to hand you your first MC loss. Then I get to cap it with a nightmare ending for you. Would be fun to be able to bet on ourselves. Wonder how confident you would be for that Sunday match. We will have fun though

I'm not sure what will be feeling worse on Sunday morning, your confidence or your old man back. Either way you don't scare me one bit.

No but I watched some demolition derby on tv earlier, I presume it is similar?

--
Tapatalk2

Very similar. But the derby at least has a winner at the end

I'm not sure what will be feeling worse on Sunday morning, your confidence or your old man back. Either way you don't scare me one bit.

Haha definitely the back

My swing is like Sara Jessica Parker. Ugly, but really famous and moderately successful.

My swing is like Sara Jessica Parker. Ugly, but really famous and moderately successful.

Your swing is special. Isn't that what I read on YouTube?

Don't be modest, Hawk...you're gonna shred some fools.

No, I'm special.

LMAO....can your swing introduce me to Kristin Davis.........sawwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg!

Don't be modest, Hawk...you're gonna shred some fools.

Hey, I'm not doubting a thing! I think I have a very good chance at coming out with four points in this thing.

Sucks in the City

I love you too Hawk!! Lets do the awkward bro hug in a bit

LOL. I like you when you're feeling no pain.

in about half and hour he's gonna be like "hydrocodone mother effers!!!"

We'll hug it out on Saturday afternoon. I'm bringing a special hanky to wipe your tears of disappointment away.

I just dont see any of you having much of a chance. hell Ary beat me last time we played to a self admitted unexpected round. He is the only one I feel has a shot at beating me.

So you're saying there's a chance....

He has no shot. He will be mentally destroyed by me in the first grouping. I've already said you go undefeated

I think they all go home winners? I think everyone plays well down there. I just think that One-T got some solid matchups in his favor. Plus I go undefeated for sure

Now these posts amuse me. The confident Chunky came out tonight. Tomorrow, the "underdog" Chunky will come out and say that he'll have to play really well just to have a chance in any of his matches. The flip-flopping is really funny.

I think the first match of the entire Cup has a chance to be demoralizing for Cookie and Chunky. Both of them have been building themselves up leading up to this event....little do they know that ddec and I will be a well-oiled machine that will take them down easily.

I'll bring a snot rag so that you can wipe your own tears jerk

Oily ddec and ary = me clenching.

So you're saying there's a chance....

Now these posts amuse me. The confident Chunky came out tonight. Tomorrow, the "underdog" Chunky will come out and say that he'll have to play really well just to have a chance in any of his matches. The flip-flopping is really funny.

I think the first match of the entire Cup has a chance to be demoralizing for Cookie and Chunky. Both of them have been building themselves up leading up to this event....little do they know that ddec and I will be a well-oiled machine that will take them down easily.

Ary I have slowly built my game into almost a mini TC peaking at just the right time. You should fire your swing guru for letting you think that you are close to being there. I will show you what it looks like. Make sure to bring a camera.

Freaking weirdo northeasters anyway.

Back