DFW - Sunday 3/10

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
I know the weather looks bad in the morning and it looks to be windy in the afternoon around 60.

With that said, anyone thinking of playing?? Let me know here or in PM!

Cookie where are you thinking about playing

Open to any ideas, not set on one place.

Would you gentlemen be interested in Bear Creek East. They have some times available @ 8:24, 8:48, 9:04, and 9:28. Price is $47 on Golfnow.

I think im gonna pass today guys. I played too much wet golf in Jan.

I think im gonna pass today guys. I played too much wet golf in Jan.

That is fine too. I was just jumping in here because it looked like a lonely two some. Any time you want to tee it up Aaron, just give a shout. I need some playing partners on the weekends now, since my usual groups aren't around much anymore.

That is fine too. I was just jumping in here because it looked like a lonely two some. Any time you want to tee it up Aaron, just give a shout. I need some playing partners on the weekends now, since my usual groups aren't around much anymore.

Generally Im good to go on the weekends buddy and I dont really care much about the weather but this rain doesnt appear to be letting up anytime soon which will make tomorrow more like water polo!

Generally Im good to go on the weekends buddy and I dont really care much about the weather but this rain doesnt appear to be letting up anytime soon which will make tomorrow more like water polo!
That's alright. We just got hammered for a short period, but it cleared ratrher quickly.
I was not plan on playing tomorrow until I saw this pop up. You two got me excited to get out there again. So, I my just head over to the range then. Need to get somemore time in with a few clubs.

That's alright. We just got hammered for a short period, but it cleared ratrher quickly.
I was not plan on playing tomorrow until I saw this pop up. You two got me excited to get out there again. So, I my just head over to the range then. Need to get somemore time in with a few clubs.

Did you make a decision on irons yet? How are you liking that SCOR 42?

Did you make a decision on irons yet? How are you liking that SCOR 42?

I ordered the J40's today. PX5.5.That was the shaft they fit me to last weekend and it just happens to be the shaft in cookie's that I have been hitting. I haven't really spent much time with it yet. I need to get as much time as I could with the J40's and the Stage 2 that I am testing. I will get back with the SCOR's after the Invitational.

Glad guy guys didn't play today...must be blowing 35mph out there right now. Probably would had been cart path only as well.

Congrats on the new sticks Eddie!

Glad guy guys didn't play today...must be blowing 35mph out there right now. Probably would had been cart path only as well.

Congrats on the new sticks Eddie!

Isn't that the same thing I hear about Texas golf every single day? "Great day but boy that wind...." We're in for it next weekend aren't we?

Isn't that the same thing I hear about Texas golf every single day? "Great day but boy that wind...." We're in for it next weekend aren't we?

We'll turn the dial down when you guys get here and try and keep in under 20mph!

We'll turn the dial down when you guys get here and try and keep in under 20mph!

Just clear some trees and Jake will feel right at home

I ordered the J40's today. PX5.5.That was the shaft they fit me to last weekend and it just happens to be the shaft in cookie's that I have been hitting. I haven't really spent much time with it yet. I need to get as much time as I could with the J40's and the Stage 2 that I am testing. I will get back with the SCOR's after the Invitational.

Congrats on the new sticks Eddie! Glad you found something you really liked. When will you get them?

Cookie,Nate and crew need to come down to Wolf Dancer in Bastrop for a round sometime this year.

Back