Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to continue the 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of this community. 6 years ago THP hosted its first Holiday Cheer event and it was a contest unlike any other. While it has been borrowed by so many, the original will always be home on this community made up of members we call family.
holidaycheer1-400x300.jpg

The contest is a thank you of sorts. A thank you from the entire staff of THP, as well as a thank you from all wonderful companies that are involved in this unbelievable event. Each day a new contest will start and run for the entire day with the winner being announced the following morning and today we are excited to continue on day 3 with Callaway Day

Callaway Day
Callaway Day can mean only one thing. Callaway and THP are giving away a prize pack that will revamp your metal woods and give you the distance you crave on the golf course.

Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver
Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 Wood

All you have to do is follow the directions below.

How To Enter
You can enter all 3 ways.
1. Post in this thread that you want to win the Callaway Distance Package and why.
2. Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include why you want to win the Callaway Distance Package.
3. Send a Tweet and include each of these @THPGolf and @CallawayGolf and #THPHolidayCheer and a link to this thread.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society, click here.

Contest will run until midnight EST on today December 14th, 2015

Last edited:
I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package because I could use some more distance and forgiveness which I've heard the GBB has in spades.

Wow! Now that's a price pack. Good luck to all that enter. I've been blessed with #TheGrandaddy so I'm not jumping in on this one.

Oh I most definitely want this distance package so I can work on my Grandaddy hopeful game all year.

I would absolutely love to win this amazing Callaway package. Callaway is such an unbelievable company and I support them in any way possible. I also need something to kick this R15 out of the bag.

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package because anyone who's seen my tee game knows, I need all the help/distance I can get. My game starts on the tee, if it's on I score well, if not, I'm playing catchup all day. Bring on the distance!!!

Entered on Twitter. What a great prize pack for today.

Oh yea! I want to win the Callaway Distance Package so I can keep it in the short grass all year long off the tee.

I would love to win this package. I have never, ever owned golf equipment that was new on the market. My kids always came first. I need this new technology so when my finger is healed from a ligament tear, from golfing, i can get back to working. My goal is the grandaddy next year!

That's a cheerful package indeed! Good luck everyone! Sitting this one out for obvious reasons. #blessed

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package! Why? more distance is always a good thing for me

I would like to win the Callaway Distance package because I can always use more distance and I would like to see if I get along with their latest offerings much better than I have with previous models.

I can always use more distance! This would be awesome to win

WOW!!!! This is an amazing package. I would like to win this because it is Callaway and I could use a little more callaway at the top of my bag to help me reach my potential. I think for me to take the next step I need to get some more distance from my driver/3wood. Lastly, after the grandaddy I realized what an awesome company Callaway is.

I would like to win the Callaway Distance package, because well who does not want more distance!!

Would love to win this to add distance and forgiveness and largely some more consistency to my long game, namely off the tee and deck on longer holes!

I would love to win this Distance package from Callaway. After reading everything that Callaway does for THPrs in the Grandaddy I would play these clubs with pride, and enjoy the extra distance!

I want to win the call away distance pack because my short game is good but my long game is awful. Hopefully this prize pack would help me be a better player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arch an awesome package! I want enter considering already have the Driver. Best of luck to all that enter.

This is so awesome! I've been lucky enough to have my callaway day so I'll sit this one out but good luck to everyone!

I'd love to win the Callaway Distance Package ... I wanna see what all the hubbub is about that the THPers swear by. Plus distance is always wanted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What a kickass holiday package!!! I'm fortunate to already be covered in this regard but look forward to seeing whom is lucky enough to bring home the goods!!

I want to win the Callaway Distance Pack, because it's a shame to leave any yard behind. I'm also a big fan of their product offering....

Dax

Awesome giveaway once again! Thanks!

Id like to win this package because I've been eyeing these clubs for awhile now. The gbb would be perfect for my grandura 550.

I would love to win the Callaway distance package because:

1) As I get older, I get shorter, and I need distance like Ole Grey needs a woodshed.

2) I've recently tried some of Callaway's woods (XR, V-series Heavenwood) and love them, and It would be fantastic to switch the whole long end of the bag to Callaway!

3) It would help my marriage. If I win these, I won't have to buy them later and go through some intense negotiations about the golf budget. My wife would also love it if I won the distance package.

Back